Alexis Sanchez

Stric

The worst part of it all is that he's taking away someone else's minutes. Just imagine, in an different situation, what Villa could have done with all those minutes Alexis wasted...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think I just realised why his confidence is so low. There's just two things I need to do to bring the old Alexis back..

152.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Tpw2LKuTRaw[/YOUTUBE]

HAHAHAHAHA!

It all makes sense now! Since his nickname got outlawed, his form started dropping! Can the mods do a temporary amnesty to bring him back from the dead?

el chilenito

unnecesary hate on alexis sanchez.

from this moment im a hater of this idiot player costing us 2 easy goals and now 2-2

what's with all this talk that alexis cost us the game? he missed some sitters but we drew because we got complacent and too confident, we drew because thiago was caught out in possesion, we drew because no one was defending the set peice/ marking the man at the last minute, we didn't lose the lead because of some missed chances by sanchez, malaga had ten men aided with the fresh legs of pedro, cesc and xavi and we didn't take advantage instead we conceded and we paid for it, so I don't get all the hate on Alexis, he created those chances himself with those runs and that keeps defenders on their toes, they focus more on defending than attacking, plus he recovered balls and defended alot too so I give him credit for that, I'm glad the camp nou was more understanding than the bunch of so called fans here. fact of the matter is that away goals count alot and that's the fault of bad defending not missed shots by forwards. Messi was unsually selfish today, shouting at the ref and those freekicks were terrible. the player that was great as usual was Iniesta the rest of the team were hit or miss. fabregas should have started alongside sanchez, fabregas knows sanchezs runs and often does threatening throughballs fabregas isn't biased in passing the ball which I like, example away game to bayer leverkusen he always looks for the man attacking instead of xavi who is more converative and usually only threads the ball to Messi. I have faith that sanchez will bounce back and also the team will win in La rosaleda.

hemakesmemessi

We drew because we scored 2 goals, not 4.

It seems Alexis is doing all he can at least twice a game not to score at the moment. At times it is embarressing. HOWEVER, if he starts putting these chances away he could easily be a real goal threat. At least he is getting the chances just now. Give him untill the end of the season. If he is still missing these chances then he's an awful striker and can go somewhere else, if e starts scoring them, then great!

E

estranged

what's with all this talk that alexis cost us the game? he missed some sitters but we drew because we got complacent and too confident, we drew because thiago was caught out in possesion, we drew because no one was defending the set peice/ marking the man at the last minute, we didn't lose the lead because of some missed chances by sanchez, malaga had ten men aided with the fresh legs of pedro, cesc and xavi and we didn't take advantage instead we conceded and we paid for it, so I don't get all the hate on Alexis, he created those chances himself with those runs and that keeps defenders on their toes, they focus more on defending than attacking, plus he recovered balls and defended alot too so I give him credit for that, I'm glad the camp nou was more understanding than the bunch of so called fans here. fact of the matter is that away goals count alot and that's the fault of bad defending not missed shots by forwards. Messi was unsually selfish today, shouting at the ref and those freekicks were terrible. the player that was great as usual was Iniesta the rest of the team were hit or miss. fabregas should have started alongside sanchez, fabregas knows sanchezs runs and often does threatening throughballs fabregas isn't biased in passing the ball which I like, example away game to bayer leverkusen he always looks for the man attacking instead of xavi who is more converative and usually only threads the ball to Messi. I have faith that sanchez will bounce back and also the team will win in La rosaleda.

+1. Objectivity is the most scarce thing on this forum. Sorry to say this, but blaming Alexis for the draw is just ludicrous. His misses were one of many contributing factors. One could easily have blamed Pedro and called him a disgusting diver for not being confident enough to try to score, or Thiago for being dispossessed or Pinto for that poor pass. It's blatantly obvious that the people blaming the draw on Alexis have an agenda. It's akin to blaming Messi for our CL exit last season.

@ Wolfe, Luka Modric: 50 million, -18 points. Or maybe I should give you some of you own medicine and say something like "gracefully fuck off if you have nothing to add" ;)

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
+1. Objectivity is the most scarce thing on this forum. Sorry to say this, but blaming Alexis for the draw is just ludicrous. His misses were one of many contributing factors. One could easily have blamed Pedro and called him a disgusting diver for not being confident enough to try to score, or Thiago for being dispossessed or Pinto for that poor pass. It's blatantly obvious that the people blaming the draw on Alexis have an agenda. It's akin to blaming Messi for our CL exit last season.

The players you mentioned had quality games besides those mistakes, and performed well besides that. Messi missed a penalty last year, but got an assist. Sanchez, on the other hand, did nothing worthy at all. For quite a few games now.

F

Flavia

He's not to blame for the draw. People are just frustated with him. For the price he cost, to all his missed sitters, and for getting minutes from Villa and Tello. And the diving... if he'd cut it, it would be much appreciated.
Also, most people are spoiled with the level Barça plays at. He's below it right now, I still hope he turns it around.

DennyCrane

Funny how people complain about Alexis' dive. Half of our team dives from the time to time or at least milks contact even if it's just to protect themselves from a heavier physical impact. And pretty much every other team does it too. It's a part of football, just like fouls and time-wasting are parts of football. I'm not fond of that, mind you, but that's just the way it is.

So, could anyone answer me why diving is particulary malicious, and more precisely, why it's even worse when Alexis does it ?

Pepe Silvia

Funny how people complain about Alexis' dive. Half of our team dives from the time to time or at least milks contact even if it's just to protect themselves from a heavier physical impact. And pretty much every other team does it too. It's a part of football, just like fouls and time-wasting are parts of football. I'm not fond of that, mind you, but that's just the way it is.

So, could anyone answer me why diving is particulary malicious, and more precisely, why it's even worse when Alexis does it ?
diving to protect yourself is one thing but are you seriously suggesting that alexis only dives to protect himself? he dives excessively when he is in potential goal scoring/assist positions. i would agree with you if he fell once in a while like pedro to protect himself, but thats not the case man. he is blatant and refs have his number for a reason.

kostasgtc

im not gonna say he was bad today but its ok it doesnt matter becouse it does,today he cost us much more than 1-2 goals.BUT (not becouse tito said it) the guy is overtrying and cant balance his effort and his effectiveness and that is something i can deal with.the one that i cant from the todays match is the mistakes of tiagho.fgs he is too much careless in the worst spot of the field he could be.

Home of Barca Fans