Alexis Sanchez

Adrian

I personally think he is way too overhyped after that WC. I don't see him being one of the top strikers in the PL this season, even with that midfield to play him through.

Ghosting

I personally think he is way too overhyped after that WC. I don't see him being one of the top strikers in the PL this season, even with that midfield to play him through.

Well he is the midfield, he is playing very much as a RW so far. I think he is still suited to a counter attacking team, and all he has done is move to the best possession team to the best possession team in the EPL, Man Utd probably would have suited him more.

aaron101

He will never be a top striker on any league because he's not a striker.

JamDav1982

Giroud is much more dangerous so far in the second half.

Giroud is holding his position and doing the simple thing. Sanchez doesnt know how to play CF when not give a free role, he was all over the shop.

Pwrsonally think Giroud and Sanchez would compliment each other as a great front pairing though.

FC B

Giroud scred but also missed a few big chances.
It seems to me Alexis needs much more adaptation time but I hope for him this will take less than a season or two:alexis:

Last edited:

Adrian

Well he is the midfield, he is playing very much as a RW so far. I think he is still suited to a counter attacking team, and all he has done is move to the best possession team to the best possession team in the EPL, Man Utd probably would have suited him more.

He will never be a top striker on any league because he's not a striker.

I can see him playing CF/ST for a lot of the season.

Home of Barca Fans