Alexis Sanchez

serghei

Well, I think other teams would have loved it if we had to fuck our formation up to fit them all in...

Fuck nothing. The situations that occur in a season (injuries, suspension, tireness, etc.) allow you to use 4 world class players for 3 spots. Hell, today we used two non-starters in the front 3 against a CL team.

Fuck nothing. The situations that occur in a season (injuries, suspension, tireness, etc.) allow you to use 4 world class players for 3 spots. Hell, today we used two non-starters in the front 3 against a CL team.

If Sanchez were to accept a spot on the bench, then yes, Neymar, Messi and Suarez with Sanchez as backup would have been awesome.

FC B

If Sanchez were to accept a spot on the bench, then yes, Neymar, Messi and Suarez with Sanchez as backup would have been awesome.

+1

Barca made good profit selling him. It was the right thing to sell him at a good price.

I loved his game today. Imo the best game he made at Arsenal so far and also scored a beautiful goal. Glad for him and glad he isn't here anymore.

BBZ8800

There are only 3 world class players in your post (Sanchez, Messi, Neymar and Suarez) :lol:

No. There are 4. Any rational person would've realised that by now.

>Rationality
>Alexis thread

Pick one.

He's no Suarez, but you'd have to be pretty deluded to say he wasn't world class last season. I'm not sure why everyone thinks he's still the Alexis from 2 years ago.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

>Rationality
>Alexis thread

Pick one.

He's no Suarez, but you'd have to be pretty deluded to say he wasn't world class last season.

I dont think Sanchez was anywhere near 'world class' last season despite his stats.

His level of overall performances were not great. An example being the Atletico game on last day of season he scored a great goal but his overall play was horrible.

I dont think Sanchez was anywhere near 'world class' last season despite his stats.

His level of overall performances were not great. An example being the Atletico game on last day of season he scored a great goal but his overall play was horrible.

Funny how you were defending him to the death when he really was shit and then stopped doing so as soon as the board decided to sell him.

JamDav1982

Funny how you were defending him to the death when he really was shit and then stopped doing so as soon as the board decided to sell him.

I 'defended him to the death' when people like you took the piss out of him and tried to tell me Tello should be in the team ahead of him.

Long before the club decided to sell him I was saying his overall game is not that great despite his stats.

Home of Barca Fans