Alexis Sanchez

I 'defended him to the death' when people like you took the piss out of him and tried to tell me Tello should be in the team ahead of him.

Long before the club decided to sell him I was saying his overall game is not that great despite his stats.

When did I ever say that Tello should start ahead of him?

Most of his season under Tito was shit. Last season, he was really good. Simple as that.

The season before last, you and many slaughtered Sanchez and said Tello should be starting ahead of him.... I said Sanchez was the much better player and had been all season.

Again, when did I ever say Tello should start ahead of him? He was pretty shit for most of the season before last, and I criticized him for it, but I never said that Tello should start ahead of him.

JamDav1982

Again, when did I ever say Tello should start ahead of him? He was pretty shit for most of the season before last, and I'd point that out, but I never said that Tello should start ahead of him.

In the Tello thread you were talking about wanting the club to sell Sanchez so Tello gets more of a chance.

JamDav1982

:lol: Pretty sure I never said anything like that.

Go and look in that thread, you made comments about 'selling one of Pedro or Sanchez'.

My opinion of Sanchez has never really changed all that much. Always said he was much better than the likes of you made out and then last season people actually started to over rate him and call him 'world class'.

Yours is the opinion that has changed on him.

Go and look in that thread, you made comments about 'selling one of Pedro or Sanchez'.

My opinion of Sanchez has never really changed all that much. Always said he was much better than the likes of you made out and then last season people actually started to over rate him and call him 'world class'.

Yours is the opinion that has changed on him.

My opinion changed because he improved massively. When he had a shit season, I called him out on it. When he had a really good season, I praised him for it. Simple as that.

My opinion changed because of Sanchez's performances. Your opinion changed because the board's did.

Last edited:

serghei

I dont think Sanchez was anywhere near 'world class' last season despite his stats.

His level of overall performances were not great. An example being the Atletico game on last day of season he scored a great goal but his overall play was horrible.

:lol: OK, so you gave a negative example the game in which he scored probably the goal of the season in Spain? You should have said you don't like the guy right from the start. Against a team like Atletico all players look worse than in other games. Even Messi has managed to look like a poor player in most of the games vs Atletico from last season.

BenRobbins

He has scored a few goals for arsenal but everytime i have watched him he hasn't been all that and i have found him to be quite poor? Might be just me however as others are saying he has been playing well

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He's definitely not playing as well as he can, and he has had a lot of sloppy moments and mistakes, but he's also shown some real quality and ability and is scoring fairly regular, I think it's a good start for him, especially considering how we aren't playing all that well.

Ursegor

World Champion
He has scored a few goals for arsenal but everytime i have watched him he hasn't been all that and i have found him to be quite poor? Might be just me however as others are saying he has been playing well

He is the most frustrating player I have ever seen, no comparison really. When he was at Barca it drove me mad. He can go from slipping and tripping over the ball to scoring decisive goals within the same game. I still can't make up my mind if he's a fraud or a jugadorazo. Glad that's Arsenal fans' problem now.

Home of Barca Fans