Alexis Sanchez

BBZ8800

still though where is his Chilean world cup form?

Only in the teams, like Chile, where he is the absolute leader and the best player who is allowed to do everything.

There aren't too many bigger teams in the world who will build their teams around his donkey dribblings, tripping over the ball and horrible decisions.
We don't have to worry about that anymore.

Also, it will be interesting to see to whom will Wenger sell him in the future.
Alexis will score some Goals, but I have a feeling that he expected a much different, world class player. With "intelligent" decisions during the match.
And not some random and crazy dribblings and decisions.

I think he'd have been awesome at Liverpool. He'd have been their best forward by far, so they may have seen fit to build their team around him. I also think he would have fit really well as one of the wide mids in Juve's 3-5-2. IIRC, he even wanted to go to Italy. Too bad the money Juve offered for him was a complete joke.

Last edited:

Sid90

I think he'd have been awesome at Liverpool. He'd have been their best forward by far, so they may have seen fit to build their team around him. I also think he would have fit really well as one of the wide mids in Juve's 3-5-2. IIRC, he even wanted to go to Italy. Too bad the money Juve offered for him was a complete joke.

At least Juve offered some cash...Milan would have tried to loan him.

L

linetty

Sturridge > Alexis for me

better dribbler, better finisher

CatalinR10

in the last year , said jugadorazo had :

- scored the goat goal vs real madrid

- scored what could have been the la liga winning goal

- was in Barca's top 3 best players of the season

- top 5 la liga goal scorers having more goals than Pedro , Neymar , Benzema , David Villa, Di Maria, Bale

- compared to other great players , he had more goals+assists than Reus , Bale , Aguero , Muller , Hazard

- had a superb WC , scored 2 goals , 1 motm , got out of the group having Netherlands and Spain as opponents

- scored the goal that put Arsenal in the CL

- scored a great goal against City

Believe in Jugadorazo

1zphe6q.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
He's great and frustrating in equal measure. Here's to hoping Jugadorazo's transformation to 100% great takes place soon

Home of Barca Fans