Alexis Sanchez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why do people still say this? If we'd sold Pedro we wouldn't have bought Suárez, is that so hard to understand?

If Frexia's words were true then we definitely could have got Suarez after selling Pedro and not getting much for him.

The board said that they had 120m available, Frexia then said that they would spend (implying that they could even go over the 120m figure) whatever anything to improve the team.

So if that was true then we could have surely gotten Suarez and kept Alexis as well. :eusa_think:

Just something I thought about.

Alarcón

If Frexia's words were true then we definitely could have got Suarez after selling Pedro and not getting much for him.

The board said that they had 120m available, Frexia then said that they would spend (implying that they could even go over the 120m figure) whatever anything to improve the team.

So if that was true then we could have surely gotten Suarez and kept Alexis as well. :eusa_think:

Just something I thought about.

Yes, we certainly could have, but I think the board didn't want to spend that much even though they said it. 120m would have damaged their image as debt reducers. Or maybe they planned the additional transfer money for Marquinhos.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, we certainly could have, but I think the board didn't want to spend that much even though they said it. 120m would have damaged their image as debt reducers. Maybe they planned the additional transfer money for Marquinhos.

Yeah, or Cuadrado, but Fiorentina apparently asked for too much.

serghei

Who knows but he was the biggest Barça fanboy and without knowing him I personally believe he would rather have Pedro's current Barça role than starting at Arsenal

Pedro's role? :lol: He would walk into our team. Provides plenty of what we're missing atm. In 2 years in the Premier League, he's gonne be like Hazard, only with more goals.

serghei

Suarez doesn't play RW. Messi doesn't really want to either.

4-2-3-1 with Neymar - Messi - Alexis and Suarez up top is incredible. Mascherano - Rakitic double pivot behind them. That would've been the starting line-up and all players would play in their best position.

DB10

What workrate! Amazing player.

He can be frustrating at times with his passing but you'll take that given the sheer effort he puts in.

Alarcón

Suarez doesn't play RW. Messi doesn't really want to either.

4-2-3-1 with Neymar - Messi - Alexis and Suarez up top is incredible. Mascherano - Rakitic double pivot behind them. That would've been the starting line-up and all players would play in their best position.

Our midfield is already weak enough as it is and your line-up would weaken it even further... Messi doesn't have the workrate and movement to be a midfielder so there would only be Masch and Rakitic. Our attack would be murderous but we'd lose every big game in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans