Alexis Sanchez

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Alexis is a legitimate worldclass player, playing for Barca was restricting him a lot. he is that kind of player who needs complete freedom to take advantage of his full potential.

I don't think he was questioning the fact that he is a world class player just the fact that Alexis is far from the best player in the world

CesDel

Alexis is a legitimate worldclass player, playing for Barca was restricting him a lot. he is that kind of player who needs complete freedom to take advantage of his full potential.

Also being the main man helps him, and most players, alot. He was that at Udinese, he is the main man at Chile as well, and he is that with Arsenal right now.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Take him back please :( He's way too good to be playing for us with the dross around him and Wenger. Anderlecht FFS, Lucky to win in Belgium and kinda embarrassed by them at our own place. Pathetic.

We can always sell you Vermaelen if you need a CB...

BenRobbins

Was critical when he first joined but fair fecks i take my hat off to him! and to think wenger was benching him at the start of the season :lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans