Alexis Sanchez

L

linetty

I don't care if Alexis is better (he isn't in my opinion), he's not enjoyable to watch for me.

Not coming close to Hazard or Aguero in that aspect for me.

Tonykross

6 goals and 2 assists so far this season, 3 times MOTM

Does that need a comment?

In how many games ? and how many penalties ? I don't see those statistics as being amazing for somewhat who people claim will succeed Ronaldo and Messi.I don't see his ceiling any higher than what he is currently showing to the world.

André

Yeah, 5 goals and 2 assists. 3 goals from penalty. so 2 goals from open play and 2 assists in a team like Chelsea, with all those players. While Alexis has scored 11 goals +3 assists, some great golazos. Without him, Arsenal is dead. Hazard is overrated, deal with it. He is not that decisive player people think about him.

I

instinct

I enjoy watching Hazard more than watching Sanchez although the latter probably is more effective at the moment.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Just watch Hazard play. He is world class and shows it nearly every game.
Nobody says he is the best player ever or something but it is not hard to see that the guy is a pretty incredible footballer. Especially considering his age.

Edit: I do not want to compare him to Sanchez. Just saying.

Last edited:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
B1ZMsR5IcAAXfkm.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
Yeah, 5 goals and 2 assists. 3 goals from penalty. so 2 goals from open play and 2 assists in a team like Chelsea, with all those players. While Alexis has scored 11 goals +3 assists, some great golazos. Without him, Arsenal is dead. Hazard is overrated, deal with it. He is not that decisive player people think about him.

He's easily the best player of the best team in the league. I haven't come across any Chelsea fan who sees that differently.

http://thetacticsroom.wordpress.com...-and-eden-hazards-goal-and-assist-statistics/

Barcilliant

Hazard decent player-Alexis is better though. Not a fan of both but Alexis is carrying Arsenal. I'm not surprised about Alexis being successful at Arsenal. He needs to be the main man at a team. Here he was a water boy for Messi.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Hazard's potential is a lot higher than Alexis', I'm curious to see if he can fulfill it at Chelsea.

At this moment, I think they're performing equally well but Alexis is the more established player.

Home of Barca Fans