Alexis Sanchez

T

tariqo

You aren't allowed to use objectivity when talking about Sanchez, sorry. He didn't score a goal, so he sucked.

can u say he is a great signing for barcelona ?

btw , don't u think 40 m is too much for a player to just running :lol:

Yugo Count Dante

So disappointed, and the constant dirty fouls of madrid ruined the game even more.

The ref made it look as if kicking the other player is perfectly normal.

N

Noldorin

I'd love to see the Copa del Rey played in Germany or even England! Madrid would be utterly shocked by how many yellow and red cards they'd pick up. Barça would be playing a Madrid with 9 or even 8 men on some occasions, and just destroying them. It would be truly hilarious.

Pepe Silvia

moved some fitness discussion into the gym thread.

by the way, alexis did play pretty well today. he fouled and tackled a little recklessly but he got in dangerous positions, found messi through, and made some nice runs and had good energy. he just has to start converting the chances he creates, like he did when he first got here.

M

Miaus

I was kind of puzzled when I saw alexis warming up, yet he did pretty well in my opinion. He used the space on his flank quite well (as madrid mostly packed the middle.) He showed us a great dribble (gif?) like he used to in his time at his former club and created some chances. I wonder if thats the reason he got subbed? To make use of all the space given by madrid.

Jadentheman

I guess it's the adrenaline. The rush of playing against your club's rival on their home turf. However he didn't do anything special in my eyes.

Home of Barca Fans