Alexis Sanchez

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Considering he was a bargain compared to what others were willing to pay, I'm not too concerned that the club will lose much, if any, in a resale

aaron101

Considering he was a bargain compared to what others were willing to pay, I'm not too concerned that the club will lose much, if any, in a resale

Well just because others are willing to pay more doesn't mean he's a bargain. 35M was very high. Maybe our scouts only watched his youtube vids and decided to buy him.

I just re-watched a compilation of Alexis vs Palermo when he scored the 4 goals and 3 things stood out to me.

1. Very high confidence in front of goal
2. Not afraid to take on defenders
3. Did not go down at the slightest touch. Very good balance actually.

If we could get even 50% of how good he was in that match, then he would score lots of goals and the team would be extraordinary.

Too bad we're probably never getting that. It seems to me like he'd be better in a smaller club like Udinese. Especially if his shittiness for us is a confidence issue.

Btw, aren't Juventus interested in him? Unless he improves drastically by the end of the season, we should go ahead and sell him.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

all those rumors..who would buy a "striker" who cant score and is playing so freaking bad.... guess we can be good if someone will pay 5 million for him at the moment...

Tonite

Alexis has good workrate, he run during all the game but he lacks confidence in front of goal. The team need to work with him, let's get a psicholog, I believe that Alexis can be so productive for us!

Zebulun

I think one of the coaches should at least show Alexis one of his youtube vids and ask him if he still remembers how to do those stuff from udinese.

ShandyFFM

Alexis has good workrate, he run during all the game but he lacks confidence in front of goal. The team need to work with him, let's get a psicholog, I believe that Alexis can be so productive for us!

dude what confidence... sure its missing a lot but its just awful how he shoots and how he touches the ball his first tocuh is worse than my grandma's.... itsn not the lack of confidence im scared about him.. its the way he touches the ball or tries to take on a shot... it never looks good... although his passing is very very slow and youcan read him so easily HE is just NOT good enough to play on our needed level that it mate

barca7788

Nepali Cule
if its 30m i'd be happy to take the bid but anything less than 20m will be bad business. he surely can be a beast, be it for us or juve.

Home of Barca Fans