Alexis Sanchez

aaron101

How can he be so good with headers when he's so short? maybe because he jumps so high that he can reach the ball. He has a lot of header goals for Barca and Chile.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Uno

ChileGol.gif

Dos

Chile2.gif

barca1899

Alexis: "This is the best moment in my career? Don't know, I'm getting better bit by bit, I try the best I can, I aim to improve every game"

Alexis: "Facing Neymar this week? It'll be nice... Made some bet with him? Well yes, there's a supper at stake, let's see (smiles)"

SwiftGuyver

some members on here seem surprised and/or confused how he can play like that for his country but not so much for Barca. you need to understand that he sacrifices a lot of his game whilst playing for us in order to take on a supporting role, he is not the main star. however when he is on international duty he is Chile's Messi, the main man, the star player, the one the rest of the team are relying on. he is a very skillful & talented player who is also hard working & humble and is capable of adapting his game for the good of the team.

so happy for him so far this season, so nice to see him looking confident & relaxed. let's hope this run of good form continues for as long as possible.

Meitux

He's improving his finishing, and that's certainly a very good sign. Hope he remains consistent throught the season.

barcanuck

Looking at his national team stats, they are very impressive. He is already top 5 in scoring and should be the most capped player in their history in the next few years at his rate.

Pretty amazing to think he's the most successful scorer in Chile's history behind legends like Salas and Zamarano. Well done on the national stage Sanchez and keep up the good work for Barca this season, you'll be needed more than ever in the next 2 months.

serghei

some members on here seem surprised and/or confused how he can play like that for his country but not so much for Barca. you need to understand that he sacrifices a lot of his game whilst playing for us in order to take on a supporting role, he is not the main star. however when he is on international duty he is Chile's Messi, the main man, the star player, the one the rest of the team are relying on. he is a very skillful & talented player who is also hard working & humble and is capable of adapting his game for the good of the team.

so happy for him so far this season, so nice to see him looking confident & relaxed. let's hope this run of good form continues for as long as possible.

This is one nice comment I must say. :thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans