Alexis Sanchez

adRHCP

Hello :)

I think the management wants to keep him for another season, because they seem to believe in his abilities. But with that said an offer of around 30 million euros might be enough.

I think that 30 million euros is the maximum that Juventus could pay for any player at the moment.

It's hard to say, for us he is no more than a 15 million euro player considering how horrible his finishing is and his inability to beat players 1v1. However his Udinese form was far beyond what he is for us but of course he will be judged more now on how he has played for us. I'd be happy if Juve tool him off our hands for 20-25 million.

This is more like what I was expecting to hear. Like with the bought and sell of Zlatan, I'm unaware of how much you payed for him but for sure was a lot, and what Milan payed to you was nothing compared to it.

If we manage to get a deal close to this I'd be happy with it :D

oz187

Alexis value would be based partly on how he performed at Udinese, more on how he's performed at Barca and also how he performs with Chile.

desoe

If we manage to sell Alexis for 30, even 20 millions euro, I will screw a shemale. No way it's going to happen.

adRHCP

If we manage to sell Alexis for 30, even 20 millions euro, I will screw a shemale. No way it's going to happen.

20 million...
Giuseppe+Marotta+T7hekRJw1Nhm.jpg

Theconomist

15 million would be a steal tbh, the only reason he's worth around 10-15 million is because of his age and the inflated market place right now.

SoMa

Juventus representatives have travelled to Milan to start talks with Barcelona on a transfer of Alexis (24) in the summer. [tuttosport]
Like Ibrahimovic to Milan deal, Juventus want to sign Alexis on loan for 5M next season, then permanent deal for 20M in 2014. [tuttosport]

TAKE IT ALL AND RUN

Stric

If this is true, turning this offer down would be an even bigger mistake than buying Alexis in the first place.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think that 30 million euros is the maximum that Juventus could pay for any player at the moment.
If we manage to get a deal close to this I'd be happy with it :D

25 might be enough but I don't think the management wants to sell him in the summer, that's why. Signing him for 20 or 25 million would be great for Juve.

Vapor

Really hope he doesn't start this game.

Then again, THIS one could be the game of redemption where he scores a hat trick in epic fashion and completely redeems himself!...

:pep:

adRHCP

Juventus representatives have travelled to Milan to start talks with Barcelona on a transfer of Alexis (24) in the summer. [tuttosport]
Like Ibrahimovic to Milan deal, Juventus want to sign Alexis on loan for 5M next season, then permanent deal for 20M in 2014. [tuttosport]

TAKE IT ALL AND RUN

:thumbsup2:

That would be great for us. Seriously I believe that he can be very good here. And if we don't have to pay 'till next season would be even better, we can sign Verratti this way :cool:

Oh, btw, don't believe italian media a lot, most of what they write are pure jacks off. Specially tuttosport, in the Juventus forum we have an smiley of a guy jerking off with the key :tuttosport: :lol:

25 might be enough but I don't think the management wants to sell him in the summer, that's why. Signing him for 20 or 25 million would be great for Juve.

Why not?

Home of Barca Fans