Alvaro Morata

serghei

If we manage to get Morata for Depay it would be a very good deal. The 40m from Griezmann affair should be invested in a better transfer.

clemente

Even for 6 months loan, makes no sense, we aren't fighting for anything, Copa at best, better to use this season try to develop Jutgla.

JamDav1982

I think Morata is a better #9 than Depay. It would improve us imo.

Agree.

Morata can do the basics better and help with more consistent patterns of play that Xavi likes.

Depay more of an invidual and maybe the better player in a team would play for him and give him freedom but he is not at level Barca would give that up for.

Way it is going Barca will loan now and then pay 20/25m for Morata in summer and cover that with Depay now or in summer.

Would be my guess.

KingLeo10

Not even a contest. Morata for all his woes has scored crucial CL KO games for Juventus and AM while all Depay has done in CL is get turned into a house cat by Bayern Munich.

serghei

Now that I think of it, PSG did us a great favor by paying 222m for the world's most expensive poker player. Too bad we didn't use the money well. Imagine if Laporta and Xavi would get a 222m check. :lol:

JamDav1982

Now that I think of it, PSG did us a great favor by paying 222m for the world's most expensive poker player. Too bad we didn't use the money well. Imagine if Laporta and Xavi would get a 222m check. :lol:

If they can sign a player and sell him for that they can try it.

Home of Barca Fans