Andoni Zubizarreta

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bp8dHjcCAAAnJU_.jpg

Mou: I want Cesc.
Zubi: 50M Euros.
Mou: Euros? We use the Pound here.
Zubi: Well, since the Pound is worth more than the Euro, we will give you Cesc for 33 M Euros.
Mou: Wait what? Oh, OK. OK.
Zubi: Hahahaha. I've swindled him by switching the currencies.

:zubi:

Last edited:
L

linetty

Key meeting of the board at the Camp Nou offices later today, some members could be forced to resign. Zubi and Freixa the favourites [rafael hernández]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It has been approximately 1450 days since he was appointed as Sports Director... Still no CB...

Does he honestly think he's doing a good job? He should be ashamed of himself and stop leeching the club and leave once and for all...

Pepe Silvia

Who is Zubi hiding behind after making so many bone-headed transfer moves? How does he even show up to those meetings after making such a mockery of the business aspect of our club? He must have some pretty powerful friends.

ryuken

I concede that we will have to deal with him and Barfuk till 2016. He should go no where near Barca after 2016 though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cule4life

The Culest
Who is Zubi hiding behind after making so many bone-headed transfer moves? How does he even show up to those meetings after making such a mockery of the business aspect of our club? He must have some pretty powerful friends.

Because a half blind eye can still hold his head up high against the completely blind..............

Home of Barca Fans