Andoni Zubizarreta

F

Flavia

You tell me he doesnt get money for being Barcas sporting director?

I'm not sure if he's an employee of the club, or has an honorary position as all the board do. But he surely gets illegal money for some of his transfers.

khaled_a_d

I'm not sure if he's an employee of the club, or has an honorary position as all the board do. But he surely gets illegal money for some of his transfers.

He is an employer ,that is why he had a contract which was renewed in 2013,sporting director position is more like the coach than the board

I

instinct

migeru ‏@migerucb 12 Min.Vor 12 Minuten

Zubizarreta was asked about PSG and Ibra after the game and he said that he hasn't watched a lot of French football this year

:)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has probably not watched much German football. Or Italian football. Or English Football either.

khaled_a_d

Is he really gonna resign by the end of the season?

Or is this another PR stunt by the board?

Even if he did he will be just a scapegoat for the board,if the ban stands it won't even matter b/c whoever replaces him will have only 2016 January transfer market to work with until a new board is voted

M

Madara Uchiha

I want him gone but I want the rest of the board to go with him. Otherwise they'll just hire another incompetent puppet.

SeloBarca

He has probably not watched much German football. Or Italian football. Or English Football either.

Thats what ive been thinking, same thing with Lucho. Thinking you can only get better players if you buy them from RM is nonsense.
We rather buy players that have played in LaLiga becouse their apperantly suprior if they have., or SA players to wash money for Rosell.

Home of Barca Fans