Andoni Zubizarreta

MessiDinho10

Latest from Zubi:

"I have a contract until 2016. But in football everything can change in a moment. I don't see myself as sports director for many years. It might be in another team. You discover that there are things you can do but you're not a Superman."

He's not a Superman, leave him alone guys.

Makes me wonder how desperate a team needs to be to even consider hiring him.

I

instinct

The former Barcelona goalkeeper has been criticised for the work he has done as Sporting Director in recent times, while he has now confessed that he can’t see himself staying in his post for much longer.

“I don’t think I’ll have many more years at Barcelona. Perhaps elsewhere, at another team. English and German clubs tend to be more stable. In all, Spain tends to be a more effervescent country.”

Zubizarreta went on to admit that he ‘enjoys’ the job, but the pressure from outside and the intense scrutiny on his role can be draining on his enthusiasm towards the role.

“I enjoy every day but there are days that seem to be years here. It’s an exciting job but the public exposure can be wearing, because everything we do is scrutinised before it can even be deemed to have been a success or failure.”

http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...-think-ill-have-many-more-years-at-barcelona/

Neymessi

The former Barcelona goalkeeper has been criticised for the work he has done as Sporting Director in recent times, while he has now confessed that he can’t see himself staying in his post for much longer.

“I don’t think I’ll have many more years at Barcelona. Perhaps elsewhere, at another team. English and German clubs tend to be more stable. In all, Spain tends to be a more effervescent country.”

Zubizarreta went on to admit that he ‘enjoys’ the job, but the pressure from outside and the intense scrutiny on his role can be draining on his enthusiasm towards the role.

“I enjoy every day but there are days that seem to be years here. It’s an exciting job but the public exposure can be wearing, because everything we do is scrutinised before it can even be deemed to have been a success or failure.”

http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...-think-ill-have-many-more-years-at-barcelona/

Please just go zubi.Just go.

Cule4life

The Culest
Doesnt know how to do his job, doesnt know when to shut up. What has :zubi: got in his life worth living for?

Does :zubi: have a hot wife then? Can somebody post pictures. I cant find anything

F

Flavia

el-director-deportivo-del-fc-barcelona-andoni-zubizarreta-junto-a-su-mujer.jpg

F

Flavia

B38C5qqCQAEkKK3.jpg

I hope Cruyff gave him a scold for not signing a better cb and kroos.

F

Flavia

If the current douglas and vermaelen fiascos aren't enough for him to resign, I wonder what would be.

Zebulun

Interview

Bartomeu, Rosell: So do have any experiencing in fucking up clubs?

Zubi: Not really. My last job i was commentating on shitty games on radio/TV. but if i get the chance, i promise to try my best to fuck up sheet.

Rosell, Barto: OK, we have a position available because we have a huge project, to destroy the best barcelona ever, to get rid of pep and fuck up messi. tell us how you would approach this project.

Zubi: First i will sell the next promising star(thiago). xavi/iniesta cant play all the games and soon enough the best midfield of all time will be dead.

Zubi: I dont think promising stars will need to be groomed again, I had my eyes on a coach that nearly relegated celta from segunda, he'll be perfect for barca b (eusebio)

Zubi: I'll be a double agent. i'll bring back information on pep to you guys so we can proactively fuck up any ideas he has. and i'll make sure he keeps a low profile, take blows from Mou and RM.

Zubi: When I finally get rid of that pep bastard, we'll allow Tito to hold the reigns for a little while because we know he don't really have the experience, then we'll hire some no named coach most likely an outsider probably an Argentinian to fuck up the Cryuff system, then for sure well lose our identity on the pitch.

Zubi: I also have some players in mind that could bring immediate results on the pitch and help train our medical staff in douglas and vermaelen. you wont be disappointed.

Zubi: I only see one problem. We have messi, best player of all time.

Barto, Rosell: dont worry we're currently working with madrid to fix just that. we have setup smear campaigns, tax accusations, he wont catch a break, we'll break him off the field. but since your sporting director you have to fix him on the field, we only want players that will make his job harder. ensure that you keep him furthest from the goal as possible at all times.

Zubi: I understand.

Barto, Rosell: please ensure you can put us at a serious disadvantage, we want no signings for two years.

Barto, Rosell: The job is yours, you are secure. now you can go play mario kart wii, eat hot dogs everyday and travel with the team. scouting is a thing of the past, ensure your team knows this as well. travel with the team and enjoy free games and nou camp atmosphere.

Zubi: :zubi:

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
If the current douglas and vermaelen fiascos aren't enough for him to resign, I wonder what would be.

If you're rusting in dust for the past 12 years and someone come and hire you out of nowhere for a club like FC Barcelona would you resign that easily?

Roberto

Magisterial!
Interview

Zubi: Not really. My last job i was commentating on shitty games on radio/TV. but if i get the chance, i promise to try my best to fuck up sheet.

Rosell, Barto: OK, we have a position available because we have a huge project, to destroy the best barcelona ever, to get rid of pep and fuck up messi. tell us how you would approach this project.

Zubi: First i will sell the next promising star(thiago). xavi/iniesta cant play all the games and soon enough the best midfield of all time will be dead.

Zubi: I dont think promising stars will need to be groomed again, I had my eyes on a coach that nearly relegated celta from segunda, he'll be perfect for barca b (eusebio)

Zubi: I'll be a double agent. i'll bring back information on pep to you guys so we can proactively fuck up any ideas he has. and i'll make sure he keeps a low profile, take blows from Mou and RM.

Zubi: When I finally get rid of that pep bastard, we'll allow Tito to hold the reigns for a little while because we know he don't really have the experience, then we'll hire some no named coach most likely an outsider probably an Argentinian to fuck up the Cryuff system, then for sure well lose our identity on the pitch.

Zubi: I also have some players in mind that could bring immediate results on the pitch and help train our medical staff in douglas and vermaelen. you wont be disappointed.

Barto, Rosell: dont worry we're currently working with madrid to fix just that. we have setup smear campaigns, tax accusations, he wont catch a break, we'll break him off the field. but since your sporting director you have to fix him on the field, we only want players that will make his job harder. ensure that you keep him furthest from the goal as possible at all times.

Barto, Rosell: please ensure you can put us at a serious disadvantage, we want no signings for two years.

Barto, Rosell: The job is yours, you are secure. now you can go play mario kart wii, eat hot dogs everyday and travel with the team. scouting is a thing of the past, ensure your team knows this as well. travel with the team and enjoy free games and nou camp atmosphere.

:lol:

M

Madara Uchiha

Would you resign if you got paid that much for doing nothing? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Interview

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans