F

Flavia

Zubizarreta: "Nos ha costado adaptarnos al horario y al césped"
"It costed us to adapt to the time and the pitch"

:lol::lol::lol:

Good excuse, clown.

F

Flavia

Mundo deportivo saying he won't be around next season. With the ban, it won't mean much, but better late than never, I guess.
It looks like Barto is parting ways with anyone who might make him look bad.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly, no difference if the ban is still there. Looking beyond 2015, we'll need someone who has basic knowledge of players and market. That means to see past their own nose, Arsenal and Brazilian NT.
Other than that, I imagine it's really difficult to convince players to play with Messi and live in beautiful city of Barcelona.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
From one of the best goalkeepers for Barca , to the biggest muppet of barca. He looks like quite an ambitious guy.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sources close to sports director Andoni Zubizarreta think he could be sacked if Barcelona's transfer ban isn't reduced by CAS. [rac1]

Oh daaaaammnnnnnnnn

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he is not sacked. Because Bart might try to put all the blame on him and for all we know get re-elected.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope he is not sacked. Because Bart might try to put all the blame on him and for all we know get re-elected.

That won't work if we don't win any trophy this season not a single board member will stay. Everyone will go out, laporte has the public support too. Every barca fan despises barto and this current board, we will hear lot of boos in the next camp nou game.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bye Bye Zubi. No one will miss you. His legacy got completely destroyed. No one will remember him as the best gk in our club history.

Home of Barca Fans