André Gomes

hulinat

So fucking useless. What did he cost like 55m? Paco too and we gave them Munir and Monto for free ffs. Never buy from Valencia again please.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is absolutely clueless in our midfield... It's like he thinks he's playing rugby and can't pass the ball forward, thoroughly useless...

Responsible in both goals, specially in the first one... What a horrible performance...

khaled_a_d

In our midfield setup he is closer to Rakitic role than anyone else.
Playing them both together,at least at this point when he is still getting to understand our system isn't gonna do him or the team any favor
Denis should have been the one to be subbed on.

khaled_a_d

One more thing,I don't think I remember someone who is way too slow running with the ball in comparison to his speed without like him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, time for adaptation is about his only excuse left. Because I don't see any technical side to him that warrants his price or would suggest he'd become starter for Barca. Also, look at Digne or Umtiti adapting for example.

Gomes has those bursts where he goes forward but that's about all he offers.

Raketa10

He is in my opinion worst signing by far if you consider price tag. What is so special about him?!?! He is dreadful in defending and he also doesn't offer anything in attack, not to mention that he is SLOWER than a f... snail. Can someone PLEASE explain to me what is his strenght because I really can't see any?

Home of Barca Fans