André Gomes

serghei

He was pretty bad, but he's a newcomer. He gets a pass. When everyone else bar 1-2 players are shit, some worse even, you can't seriously expect a barely turned 23 years old new signing to win you the game. He did what he could. Got a penalty, made mistakes, it happens. Move on.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I won't go overboard and say he is a useless signing and all but he still needs time to settle into the team. He seems to me like a player who can be individually good but not a good fit for a midfield trio. But that can be changed over time. At least I hop so. In the meantime I want Denis to get some chances ahead of him. He is a better fit.

khaled_a_d

Watched the game since min 57 onward so that is the only part I can comment but I thought he wasn't bad during those minutes.

Devils

This is what is so bullshit about Enriques tactics today. You want to play Gomes? fine play Gomes, but play him alongside Iniesta or Rakitic, not fucking Rafinha who barely has experience in Barca's midfield either.

It's not fair to new players to put them into such high risk situations that could go completely wrong like they did today and have them face the wrath of the media.

He looked so much better alongside Iniesta who bought stability to our midfield when he came on. SHOCKING I know.

Theoden

First rule of Fight Club : Dont talk about Fight Club
First rule of Barca new signings : Dont expect anything in the first year

Total-Football

unlike yall i felt positive watching him today .. the problem was playing Arda next tom him in midfield during that first half .. he move with the ball forward and that's not some basic characteristic that you should overlook .. he has tactical awareness, stamina and enough aggression .. he would have been much better had he played more .. but we are managed by an Einstein wanna be .

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Shame he couldn't hit the target early with those chances he found himself in towards the start of the match but definitely an unbalanced midfield. That's more on the coach than the player(s)

Home of Barca Fans