André Gomes

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So fucking useless. What did he cost like 55m? Paco too and we gave them Munir and Monto for free ffs. Never buy from Valencia again please.

I hope 45 of those are as a bonus if he wins the Balon d'Or.

Altomonte

I think his value went up when Portugal got lucky and won the UEFA NT tournament. The outstanding player was Pepe not Gomes, but he still was rewarded.
Today he stood next to Munir but did not even try to intercept the shot.
But let's give him more time and see what he can do.

gasgas

He is in my opinion worst signing by far if you consider price tag. What is so special about him?!?! He is dreadful in defending and he also doesn't offer anything in attack, not to mention that he is SLOWER than a f... snail. Can someone PLEASE explain to me what is his strenght because I really can't see any?

Worst?
Paco? Cillessen?
Denis isn't better either, there's a reason to why he got chances at first then got relegated to the bench eventually

He is third best transfer behind Umtiti and Digne

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Too much of this sort of immature "oh he is great" after a stellar performance and "he is total garbage, let's sell" after a poor performance these days by fans everywhere. On all players. Too much.

vlad

Too much of this sort of immature "oh he is great" after a stellar performance and "he is total garbage, let's sell" after a poor performance these days by fans everywhere. On all players. Too much.

that is true, throwing players around like on FM, takes time for adaption, and barca is probably hardest club to adapt when it comes to gameplay

Raketa10

Worst?
Paco? Cillessen?
Denis isn't better either, there's a reason to why he got chances at first then got relegated to the bench eventually

He is third best transfer behind Umtiti and Digne

I said "considering price tag". And Denis was not benched when he played for Villareal.

We paid 35+20m for him! That is 55m for a snail with a hair!!!

Last edited:

Raketa10

i will not change my opinion on him based on one odd game

For me, he's our future starter

I am not saying you are wrong but can you just explain why are you so optimistic regarding him? I haven't seen anything from him so far that would excite me.

khaled_a_d

I said "considering price tag". And Denis was not benched when he played for Villareal.

We paid 35+20m for him! That is 55m for a snail with a hair!!!

We pay those 20M if we won the league and the CL in all of the next 5 seasons. I don't remember the exact numbers but it is very unlikely we pay them more than 10M add on
Overpay for what he is showing but it is still too early

Asylum15

THIS. Players treated like they are in a FIFA Manager Mode!

serghei

He wasn't bad, and he wasn't good. He was inconsistent, as the whole midfield from us. Busquets, Gomes, Rakitic neither played well and all alternated some good moments with moments of poor inspiration coupled with personal mistakes.

Last edited:

Co0ter

He wasn't bad, and he wasn't good. He was inconsistent, as the whole midfield from us. Busquets, Gomes, Rakitic neither played well and all alternated some good moments with moments of poor inspiration coupled with personal mistakes.

I blame Lucho, there is almost no creativity in that midfield from the start. Rakitic cant create from his role and Gomes doesn't have pace or vision for a creative role at LM.

Home of Barca Fans