André Gomes

CatalinR10

^ Isn't that what Busquets has been doing for years ?

Pissed-off.gif

gasgas

He's gotta step up.
[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] will not always be here to defend :gomes:
I believe in his potential

Horatio

You're welcome
i have given you the benefit of the doubt with this player [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]. Don't start backpeddling now. Don't let me down.

F4THi

Banned
Has Busquets been dribbling past 5 players, making 6 key passes a game and making 10 last man tackles every single match and maybe I missed that ? :lol: Give me one difference between Gomes's game yesterday and Busquets's 90% of games he played for Barcelona, other than some emojis and "you're a funny guy " statements while not being able to say a single word knowing that this is a fact, majority of Busquets's game is passing aside lol

F4THi

Banned
13707707_1072690499488670_2289965592370410017_n.png

Imagine being the 787th player [ only in the top 5 leagues ] in terms of key passes, and then your fanboys trying to kill some hater saying you've only been doing aside passes ? :lol:

Raketa10

Imagine being the 787th player [ only in the top 5 leagues ] in terms of key passes, and then your fanboys trying to kill some hater saying you've only been doing aside passes ? :lol:

I don't think you understand Barca type of football and Busi role in it at all if you are talking about his key passes.

Try checking "The Busquets tactical role in attacking" on YouTube or some other clip, there are plenty on YouTube, maybe you'll understand than.

Last edited:

F4THi

Banned
I'm talking about his keypasses because you're underistimating Gomes for doing aside passes and all what Busquets does is aside passes, and about that kind of videos, yeah I can make such one for Ilie Sanchez, even Carbonell the CF was able to handle that role when played as DM yesterday lol

Raketa10

Yeah you are right Carbonell is at the same lavel as Busi and so is Gomes maybe even better. From now on we should play them both instead of Busi and Rakitic!
I just enjoy people uderestimsting players like Busi who is a key player in our ball possesion football and who took part in every single big trophy we won in the last few years.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

You have no idea what kind of role Busquets has in our team. I'm actually very surprised, I thought that fans like you do not longer exist.

CatalinR10

Should sell Busquets with 80 mil to Psg and with 5 mil invest them in kelechi inheanachi , gotoku sakai , jack colback .

We make 75 mil profit and also get 3 players better than Busi

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F4THi

Banned
Thank GOD we still exist so we can see that Busquets's role is to be invisible in opponents' attacks, positioning wrongly and do nothing offensively, aka only do aside passes, and that's not a problem for me, my problem is to complain when Gomes does aside passes and be totally satisfied when Busquets does the same !

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Thank GOD we still exist so we can see that Busquets's role is to be invisible in opponents' attacks, positioning wrongly and do nothing offensively, aka only do aside passes, and that's not a problem for me, my problem is to complain when Gomes does aside passes and be totally satisfied when Busquets does the same !

Busquets breaks the first defensive lines of oppositions with his delicate passes. Watch this, if you do not understand. Only a few DMs in the world can do that as well as him. He uses "the blind zones" and fools opponents with his body movement (who he will give the pass to).

Home of Barca Fans