André Gomes

Raketa10

@<a href="http://www.barcaforum.com/member.php?u=7430" target="_blank">DennyCrane</a>

So you're bringing that video and think you have something special ? :D

And the's a CB :lol:

Have you considered applying for a job in Manchester after Pep leaves? There is no doubt you understand football better than he does. Or maybe you should apply for Mourinho spot and buy Gumbau so he can play DM for you there at United and than you can beat that ignorant Pep who thinks Busi is best DM in the world? I strongly suggest you do that and prove us all wrong since there is soooo much football knowledge in you.

Last edited:

F4THi

Banned
You rate Busquets as the best DM in the world, you're my boy
You think that even CBs can do what Busquets does, you should apply for a job instead of PEP and that bla bla bla sarcasm
typical Busquets fanboys, they're the only right people on the earth

Raketa10

You rate Busquets as the best DM in the world, you're my boy
You think that even CBs can do what Busquets does, you should apply for a job instead of PEP and that bla bla bla sarcasm
typical Busquets fanboys, they're the only right people on the earth

Can you name one or two DM's who are according to you great players? I am just corious?

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol @ searching for a bad game of a player to prove a point

Busquets at times was/is as important as Messi , if you fail to realize this then there's no point in arguing with you

dafuq.jpg

F4THi

Banned
Can you name one or two DM's who are according to you great players? I am just corious?

Any DM that doesn't finish every match 4th or 5th in terms of touching the ball, any DM that doesn't turn invisible defensively, any DM that offers something offensively when needed

Messi983

Should sell Busquets with 80 mil to Psg and with 5 mil invest them in kelechi inheanachi , gotoku sakai , jack colback .

We make 75 mil profit and also get 3 players better than Busi

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, Iheanacho is behind Busquets on that list. I'd go for Sakai, Colback and Sankhare.

snowy

Which Sakai? Hiroki or Gotoku? They're both super affordable right now. Gotoku is good with both feet. Hiroki is better in the air.

gasgas

Have you considered applying for a job in Manchester after Pep leaves? There is no doubt you understand football better than he does. Or maybe you should apply for Mourinho spot and buy Gumbau so he can play DM for you there at United and than you can beat that ignorant Pep who thinks Busi is best DM in the world? I strongly suggest you do that and prove us all wrong since there is soooo much football knowledge in you.
I rate Busquets as one of the top 3 DMs in the world (in no particular order)
But I think we shouldnt use what Pep says he thnks as a point of reference.
There was a time he said Lahm is only behind Messi, recently it was DeBruyne

Home of Barca Fans