Andres Iniesta

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He could potentially become the best Spanish midfielder of al time.

IMO he'll be 2nd to Xavi but depends what he does with the rest of his career.

he'll be 2nd to Xavi for me aswell, Iniesta has more individual Talent, but i doubt we will ever see a player like Xavi again, hes a player who will be up there as one of the all time greats for me...

Xavi should go down as the best Spanish midfielder of all time, for me hes one of the best midfielders in history period, not just spain, he's a once in a lifetime player.

dalitis8

Banned
I love you Andrés. You prove day after day why I have your name on my shirt. So classy. So respectful. He's just the perfect human being.

"Cesc [Fabregas] wants to be with us, but he told me how close the Arsenal fans are to his heart," Iniesta told reporters.
"He is a special player and I hope he wins the title at Arsenal this season. For them to win Cesc will have to stay fit and injury-free, but he deserves to finish with a title. For all the work and effort he has put in at Arsenal it would be a shame if it was all fruitless.
"I have seen time after time Lionel Messi win games for Barcelona when the rest of the team have not been on form and Cesc can do that for Arsenal this season."
"Arsenal are not as strong as Chelsea. But they try to play football the way it was intended to be played and that should be rewarded," he added.
"Cesc is such a special player that he could carry a team to the title on his own and I hope he does it this coming season.
"It would be brilliant if Arsenal's hero could lift the title as captain during his last season. I think that it would be fantastic for everybody."

I love you Don Andrés. San Andres Iniesta.

For better or worse...I am not as generous,kind or magnanimous as Don Andres....

Sink motherfuckers.....sink and drown.....

:iniesta:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Infinite respect for my all-time favourite footballer/poet.....

all in spain & barca fans loves iniesta after world cup final :D

I have admired Iniesta and praised him since the very first time I saw him play....

ViolentLogic

He could potentially become the best Spanish midfielder of al time.

IMO he'll be 2nd to Xavi but depends what he does with the rest of his career.

Well, Xavi is more consistent (injury-proness can also affect this).

Iniesta is also a different type of player, Xavi is the best Spanish CM/Deep-lying playmaker of all time. Iniesta is the best Spanish attacking midfielder ... two quite different roles.

Xavi pulls the strings, he controls the tempo of the game. Iniesta links up play, cuts through defenses with both dribbling and passing, but his insane dribbling is what makes him magical. That's why Xavi + Iniesta is the most deadly combination ever to have in a midfield; you have the passing, vision genius alongside with a dribbling, running, ball-controlling genius. You close down/double mark Xavi and Iniesta will destroy his marker; you pile pressure on Iniesta and he will gladly take them on only to pass it off back to Xavi (or any other Barca player). So now you have just left space open for Messi or something else...

I mean this is the reason why Barca midfield + trident is such a sick and frightening system for anyone to play against. You simply can't defend against this stuff when they are on their best form... even filthy Inter wasn't able to beat us leg 2 with all out defense. This is also why I feel our 4-3-3 (with this squad) is superior to a system with a designated playmaker. Yes we can switch to 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 with Messi as the playmaker/trequartista but it is a more predictable system.

Someone mentioned it before but I think the best bet is to implement a secondary 4-3-1-2 system in which Messi/Villa/Ibra can shift positions naturally as the situation demands it. But since we play a fluid system the "positions" aren't set in stone anyway, that's why I always seem any changes in "base formation" simply to be transient at most; we more or less utilize broad methods that have always worked with Xavi being a deep-lying playmaker, Iniesta linking up play with everyone and everything but mostly Xavi, and Messi just being Messi and taking on anything.

The attack can originate from any point in the midfield, to the wing backs, to the inside forwards, and the centre forward. It is... "undefendable." And fucking beautiful to watch. Now that we have David Villa? You will see, this season you will see some AMAZING STUFFS.

Iniesta is amazing and doesn't afraid of anything.

Last edited:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I have admired Iniesta and praised him since the very first time I saw him play....

me too, he one of the best, if there wasnt those injures, probably he would have been in the top 5 players overal...

I just dont like him, his attitude and all :p dpnt reply lol... :lol:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
rvbzbt.gif

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Iniesta loses his powers when he tans. Seriously wtf Andres your paleness is the whole point of my name. You're making me look like an idiot lol.

Galning

Wrong... just wrong.
Everytime I see that pic I forget how awesome Iniesta is. Eventhough it's just for 5 secs.

Home of Barca Fans