Andres Iniesta

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yeah, Iniesta's days of being criminally underrated are over considering he scored the winning goal in the motherfucking world cup. Discounting all other accomplishments that alone makes him an eternal legend, he's a national hero in Spain and while he's still underrated by the English language media, the past few years have made sure he isn't an unknown.

He's still a little understated because he's so damn humble and his injuries have made him overshadowed by a few others for consistencies sake, but he's hands down the most clutch player on the team. It's fair to say Xavi and Messi are more important overall, but Iniesta alone puts both club and country over the edge.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Great finish by him at the weekend. I hope we see him with more composure in front of goal this season, and less afraid to shoot. I mean if you've scored a World Cup winner then you can score a tap in against the likes of Sporting and Getafe.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Great finish by him at the weekend. I hope we see him with more composure in front of goal this season, and less afraid to shoot. I mean if you've scored a World Cup winner then you can score a tap in against the likes of Sporting and Getafe.

I'm fine with Iniesta missing as many sitters as he feels like as long as he keeps making the goals he does get as epic as possible.

Barcafan 2304

He wont score the winner i dont think in El Clasico. By the time he scores, we will already have had goals by Messi and Villa that would have put us out of sight:flagvl8:

X

xaviniesta

i think he is the player with most standing ovations in football history. thats his ballon d'ors etc awards

Home of Barca Fans