Andres Iniesta

maz

I walk the line
He'd probably get cheered when he comes off. IF he comes off. But other than that, don't expect any love lost from the fans.

Galning

Who cares what the Madridistas think, for all I care they boo him :lol:
He powns their asses everytime he plays against them.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Never get bored of re-living that moment.

Btw, AI111, your quote and picture are all wrong!

Just thought i'd let you know, it's been annoying me for a while now. :)

Barcafan 2304

Never get bored of re-living that moment.

Btw, AI111, your quote and picture are all wrong!

Just thought i'd let you know, it's been annoying me for a while now. :)

Probably the best single moment of watching Barca I have had. For the preceding 20 minutes or so, I couldnt see it happening and then Iniesta pops up! priceless

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Probably the best single moment of watching Barca I have had. For the preceding 20 minutes or so, I couldnt see it happening and then Iniesta pops up! priceless

Man I remember when it was around the 88th minute saying to myself "I don't care if we lose anymore I just want it to be over!" lol just so fucking nerve wrecking. It was torture. And then 92 minute where it was a mix of accepting defeat, but still having hope because the ball was still rolling and you could just feel that it wasn't our time to go home, we didn't deserve it. Then out of no where, Nostradamus wouldn't of fucking guessed it, Iniesta scores. Catharsis... you can still watch it and feel so many emotions it's incredible.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So many more factors combining to give us that astonishing moment... Alves fking up his cross, Essien fking up his clearance(thank God for that, doesn't happen frequently), Eto'o fking up with his first touch, Messi seemed helpless when he just gave the pass(a confident Messi would have just made a run) and Iniesta shoots purely out of hope, Cech not being his usual misinterpreted the shot!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still think the simultaneous antics from Pep, Pinto et al are just as priceless...First we have Pep showing his class when he is congratulating Ancelotti and then moments later running like a lunatic down the touchline (Being lapped by Pinto)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Still think the simultaneous antics from Pep, Pinto et al are just as priceless...First we have Pep showing his class when he is congratulating Ancelotti and then moments later running like a lunatic down the touchline (Being lapped by Pinto)

Congratulating Hiddink, I presume? ;)

I still have a good chill and goosebumps going down my spine each time I see that goal. Breathtaking stuff.

Home of Barca Fans