Andres Iniesta

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
People say it's time for Villa and Bojan to step up while Messi's out. I think this is the only player in the current squad who can do it. Villa just arrived and needs time, even with Messi on, and I don't think Bojan has the needed quality, especially if playing with a newcomer. I hope Andres is top form in the next few weeks.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

It's some sponsorship deal that the club has with Audi that began in 2006...This is from Audi's website:

Europe's most successful football team is now also practically unbeatable on the road: all the Barcelona players drive new Audi models to training. Supplying vehicles for the team is just one component of a partnership that was sealed between FC Barcelona and Audi in 2006.

Barça's footballers now present a united front out on the roads as well as on the pitch: all the team travel to their training sessions in Audi Q7 models in the 2008/2009 season. All cars have a 3.0-litre TDI engine and quattro drive. But the players evidently had varying preferences when it came to colour: captain Carles Puyol went for a Lava Grey model, whereas star forwards Thierry Henry and Samuel Eto'o preferred elegant Silver. Meanwhile goalkeeper Victor Valdés and Eidur Gudjohnsen were big into Phantom Black.

The partnership between Audi and FC Barcelona goes back to the 2006/2007 season. The players, coach and officials drive cars from the sporty model range. In return, Audi is able to publicise itself at Barça's home games at the famous Nou Camp stadium – the biggest in Europe, with a capacity of almost 100,000 – and at joint activities and events.

Here's a link to a vid on the players arriving for their cars, etc.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=473_1254420920

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
BTW, when you get subbed out, THIS is how a legend is hailed - regardless of venue

[youtube]WKv7pmjgDeg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

F

Flavia

Andres Iniesta Hola a todos, acaba de publicarse mi futura paternidad. Tan solo quiero confirmar la noticia y deciros que es un momento lleno de felicidad para todos nosotros. Sin embargo estoy muy dolido por la manera tan fea que se ha publicado. Es un tema muy personal y las formas que se han utilizado para conseguir la noticia me decepcionan muchísimo. Espero que todos entendáis que mi pareja y yo no queremos tratar este tema, tan maravilloso para nosotros, publicamente, muchas gracias y un abrazo.
From his fb.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cute girl

andresiniestawife.jpg

Home of Barca Fans