Andres Iniesta

El Mesías

How did you guys find the swap of roles of MEssi and Iniesta? Iniesta was basically playing at the flanks and Messi as a midfielder. Maybe a new look for things to come?

Pedram123

Im guessing its a new tactic. Iniesta, Messi and Villa always change position now a days, which makes man marking is extremely hard -- Worked well against Valencia, notable difference in second half.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Always fascinating to see how those 4 or 5 players up front will drift in & out of different positions, interchangeably...Although you rarely see Iniesta end up on the right

Silver

I bet he has/had bad sleeps over the last weeks since he became father :p

I didnt see whole match but from what i saw he did some bad passes which we arent got used by him. But of course he did great passes as well.

dalitis8

Banned
I bet he has/had bad sleeps over the last weeks since he became father :p

I didnt see whole match but from what i saw he did some bad passes which we arent got used by him. But of course he did great passes as well.

That explains it.

Now,leave your woman take care of the kid.

You have work to do.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He hasn't become a father yet, has he? He just knows he is going to be somewhere in the spring.

I feel he needs a bit of rest. Andrest.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
First half he was a real danger but he faded away in the 2nd. He had a great chance to shoot about 20mins into the game but tried to pull it back to Keita, typical Andres.

Home of Barca Fans