Andres Iniesta

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Iniesta, ets el millor crack del mon!

No només per a les teus paraules de Jarque - a l'en tot que has fet!

R.I.P. Dani Jarque.

Last edited:

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Yup he is legen...............wait for it........................................................dary!

SeloBarca

in sheer dribbling, Iniesta beats his man more times then Messi. Messi has more acceleration. Wish Iniesta would be as daring as Messi and go for goal more often, then we would almost have 2 Messis tbh. Extremly underrated outside Barcafans

X

xaviniesta

ive never seen iniesta scores a goal like for example messi agains getafe, he never threathen the goal. hes doing his magic more in the middle of the park. this is probably whe he never got the recognition he deserves

gingerless

in the recent years, certainly... but it's like they were both going down the same path when they reached a fork, that's where messi went the goalscorers path and "acceleration" inniesta went for the more technical dribbling and controling path. or maybe just because it's what guardiola wanted them to do

C

Carefree

in sheer dribbling, Iniesta beats his man more times then Messi. Messi has more acceleration. Wish Iniesta would be as daring as Messi and go for goal more often, then we would almost have 2 Messis tbh. Extremly underrated outside Barcafans

Rubbish. Unlike Messi, Iniesta rarely gets surrounded or receives the same attention in the same manner Messi does, and Messi can work in smaller spaces FAR better than anyone else in the world. I've seen him literally walk through a crowded confinement of 3 of 4 players before, and i've never seen Iniesta dribble round an entire defence in the space of a penalty area like Messi did to Villarreal a few years ago.

Second best dribbler of the ball in the world perhaps, but nothing compared to Messi, and quite frankly I find him a tad overrated anyway, not consistent enough to be considered as good as Xavi for instance.

ive never seen iniesta scores a goal like for example messi agains getafe, he never threathen the goal. hes doing his magic more in the middle of the park. this is probably whe he never got the recognition he deserves

It's largely because he can't run with the ball and maintain the same sort of control as Messi. At that sort of speed he has defences panicking an they start throwing stray legs out in order to stop him. With Iniesta he tends to slow down the player, beat his man then look for a pass instantly, like passing off a hot potato.

X

xaviniesta

ive seen iniesta running with ball like 60-70 meters with 3-4 players closely following him. to me messi is like running with high speed trough the defenders but iniesta seems like hes walking trought them. probably why messi scores more goals is that he is much stronger than iniesta and doesnt mind to go into challenges

jamrock

With him and Xavi in midfield we are almost unbeatable, i glad pep has finally return to sound thinking, and realized that he is best used in the midfield

dalitis8

Banned
Iniesta at midfield, I have been saying this forever...

ive seen iniesta running with ball like 60-70 meters with 3-4 players closely following him. to me messi is like running with high speed trough the defenders but iniesta seems like hes walking trought them. probably why messi scores more goals is that he is much stronger than iniesta and doesnt mind to go into challenges

Iniesta is better than Messi technically, but Messi is stronger and has an infinitely better shot. Messi is simply incomparable with any player in the world, probably including Gaynaldo.

C

Carefree

Iniesta at midfield, I have been saying this forever...

Iniesta is better than Messi technically, but Messi is stronger and has an infinitely better shot. Messi is simply incomparable with any player in the world, probably including Gaynaldo.

Not even close. Wow,

Home of Barca Fans