Andres Iniesta

gingerless

this is like the ronaldinho and messi thing... iniesta's moves look cool and are obvious so everybody sees them and shit their pants, messi makes it look so easy nobody even notices, he does have technical ability but i like to think he's on a different level... his is more effective in my opinion anyway

C

Carefree

this is like the ronaldinho and messi thing... iniesta's moves look cool and are obvious so everybody sees them and shit their pants, messi makes it look so easy nobody even notices, he does have technical ability but i like to think he's on a different level... his is more effective in my opinion anyway

Exactly. Messi is far superior to anyone in that Barca team it's bizarre that anyone can make up rubbish like above.

He's stronger than Iniesta and much quicker, and he can run at defences at top speed whilst keeping the ball almost glued to his foot, which is why he causes so much panick for defences. As soon as he gets the ball, you just see the entire opposition close in on him, squeezing out his space, yet he finds a way out one way or another.

Iniesta slows everything down, entices the defender into tackling him then moves it away from him in the blink of an eye. It's nice on the eye, but Messi could do that with his eyes closed. Playing alongside someone like Messi also opens up the space for Iniesta to get the ball, control it, and then have a small window to either pick a pass or go on a solo run past 1 or 2 players, whilst Messi will get the ball and immediately have to get past the first defender tailing his arse, before dribbling past 3 or 4 others to get that small window to make a pass.

They're two supremely talented players anyway, but Messi's in his own feckin league, and i'm sure even Iniesta would agree with that.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Even though we all have different opinions on whose better, we can all agree that Messi and Iniesta will be known as two of the best players who ever lived.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
sheer technical ability then yes iniesta is better. but that is not important to look in football while it's the combination of quickness, technique and strength that makes leo who he is. and that combination is simply priceless.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I may be wrong, but werent all th players in the 08/09 season asked who the best player in the squad was and thy said Iniesta?

Even Shrek after the 2009 CL final said that Iniesta was the best player he had ever face.

Thats not representive of my opnion just people who have played or play with him, including Messi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loved Iniesta yesterday, nearly a master class performance...Had he latched onto that early long ball over the top from Dani, would've likely been a goal and an imperious performance from the Don

Home of Barca Fans