Andres Iniesta

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah the players themselves only received a fine. It would be ridiculous to see anything other than that for Iniesta. Well any action at all would be ridiculous, since as I said elsewhere they can't even prove anything.

Povikas

Brandon
Iniesta can play the semi-finals of the CL next week. UEFA won't suspend him for another game after picking up a yellow vs Shakhtar #fcblive

wow. WOW

Silver

UEFA didnt punish Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso for an extra match when they did it.
So its logical...
Still it was a bad decision of UEFA.
Good that they changed it.

elizel

The loss didn't make me cry, but Iniesta's message on Facebook did, I'll admit haha.

Lo sentimos por nuestra afición, lo hemos intentado hasta el final. Hay que levantarse que nos quedan cosas bonitas por delante. Gracias a todos.

Sorry for our fans, we've tried it to end. We have to get up because now we have great things that it’s waiting us. Thanks.

Ho sentim per l'afició, ho hem intentat fins el final. Tenim que aixecar-nos per que ens queden moltes coses maques per davant. Gràcies a tothom.

They really shouldn't be apologizing. :cry: God, I love this team.

gingerless

The loss didn't make me cry, but Iniesta's message on Facebook did, I'll admit haha.

They really shouldn't be apologizing. :cry: God, I love this team.

haha. legend, iniesta is not happy that he failed the fans... to quote black dynamite, mourinho.... YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
A news channel from Casablanca, Morocco reports that Iniesta is injured and may be out for the next classico.

No Confirmation from anywhere else , not Barcelona or any journalists either.

Caramel

Don't take moroccan journalists too seriously...I should know...
BUT,were it to be true(which I doubt)... we're fucked:S

Aero

Most probably a spoof website. Here in Spain it would be something big for sure anyway and I don't see anything on the news.

Home of Barca Fans