Andres Iniesta

gingerless

am i the only one that sees pep instructing our players to be more cautious in this game? aka play for the draw?

they were hardly adventurous... he just didn't want to lose the ball and give possession away. taking "risks" with attempting through balls etc. as were most of our players most of the time in the game.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
am i the only one that sees pep instructing our players to be more cautious in this game? aka play for the draw?

they were hardly adventurous... he just didn't want to lose the ball and give possession away. taking "risks" with attempting through balls etc. as were most of our players most of the time in the game.

Yeah I felt like this too...
by the end of the first half I was beginning to think Pep wanted to make Mou make the first move and get a clue of what plans he's got...idk

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
208wgp5.gif

xsever

From the official website:

FC Barcelona have this evening submitted an appeal to UEFA against the proposed imposition of an additional game suspension for Andrés Iniesta following the yellow card he picked up against Shaktar at the Nou Camp on April 6th.

The proposed sanction comes as a result of a report from UEFA match officials at the game, who have alleged that the yellow card was deliberately incurred so that the player would be suspended for the return leg. The UEFA disciplinary committee will make a decision on the case on Wednesday.

FC Barcelona believe that the arguments outlined in their appeal, based on the good faith of the player and the disproportionate nature of the proposed sanction will be sufficient to rebut these allegations.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
why have UEFA only started acting on this now? why not a week ago when it happened?

this stinks.

hopefully UEFA will see sense (as if) and not add an extra game on. there's no proof he got booked directly and, frankly, this seems to benefit Madrid just a bit too much. next thing you know Benquerenca will be announced as the referee for that Bernabeu leg.

Home of Barca Fans