Andres Iniesta

Juan03

Iniesta is always in superb form at the last quarter of a season, when the decisive matches start i hope he stays injure-free for the last month of the season with him healthy and on top form we're almost unstopable

poncirus

I'm pretty sure all is set for some ankle targeting. It will not be clear instructions, but I guess some Madrid players will be advised to "go hard" on certain players.

poncirus

For that to happen ,then the refs should be complicit as well.

A little bit of pressure from Mourinho (10 players statement) and home crowd impact will do just enough. We all remember how it looked like last year vs Inter. They won't be looking to injure our players deliberately (that's going too far IMO), but they'll certainly try to scare us off and disrupt our game with few ugly fouls. And ref won't wave the red so easily. Again, I think Mourinho wouldn't cry if Xavi or Iniesta limped off injured in the first game.

Seamus

Thats a major worry alright, especially with the likes of Pepe and Ramos playing. Romas isnt a bad player but Pepe is a thug altogether.

Hope Iniesta has a great game tomorrow night, he could be vital

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Rather quiet game for him... Great pass to Messi when he tried the lob, but apart from that he didn't have much of an impact... Looking forward to Copa del Rey...

M

mitkoa7x

Don Andres was resting for the important games to come. He didnt go 1vs1 almost at all and thats very unusal for him

Elite-BkD

Yeah, we've seen plenty of these sorts of games from Iniesta during these past couple of months, it's nothing to worry about and count on him to be more blatantly awesome in a few days.

Home of Barca Fans