Andres Iniesta

gingerless

PS - His assist to Messi happened to be brilliant, not just some simple play anyone makes. First he plays it to Xavi in a 1-2, and Park starts closing in on Xavi who's in space as he's nearest to him. That allows Messi to just kinda drift in space for a moment, then when Andres gets the ball back right away, he just kinda lazily drifts toward Carrick/Park like he's thinking of having a go at 'em or something, and they close the space just an extra few steps leaving Messi with the room to do his thing. Lovely setup.

oh yes... our players do this ALL THE TIME i fucking love it, but that was indeed just so brilliant

Yugi

article-1265747-0908C801000005DC-647_634x325.jpg

The late Sir Bobby Robson, Barcelona manager in the Nineties, sings carols at La Masia with players including the young Iniesta (second left) and Pepe Reina (next to Robson)

:worthy: :worthy:

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Iniesta: "My daughter has changed my life, I can't explain it, I feel better. When Barcelona plays, she wears the Barça kit." [rac1]
"I wasn't involved but several actions by Madrid players were difficult to understand taken into account what we've lived together"
"This was the final during which I enjoyed the most. It was the perfect end of an exceptional year." [rac1]

Barcafan 2304

For me, this is where the youth system is so special. Seeing these players who achieved so much now as kids in La Masia is amazing. The club and what its fostered and what is stands for has created a family atmosphere, unequalled at any other club

Home of Barca Fans