Andres Iniesta

F

FittaPedrito17

he became a killer opposing team. He is very dangerous. He was very unexpected. When combined with Xavi, he would become inevitable death

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Andres Iniesta, I love you man. No matter how much pain you caused me on 11 July 2010, I love you for all the joy you gave me with Barça. Visça el Barça, Visça Catalunya i Visça Fuentealbilla.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Andres Iniesta, I love you man. No matter how much pain you caused me on 11 July 2010, I love you for all the joy you gave me with Barça. Visça el Barça, Visça Catalunya i Visça Fuentealbilla.

:lol: That was joy :p

:lol: That was joy :p

desoe

With Fabregas finally off to Spain it appears, that could make talented Spanish midfielder Iniesta surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp. City have links with Barca after signing Yaya Toure last summer and I've been told they could get the 27-year-old with a bumper bid.

LOL @ Mirror :lol:

Barcafan 2304

Best, or funniest, rumour this summer and that will take some beating. Can just imagine Cesc arriving and Pep thinking, 'yeah, that iniesta is not needed any more, not good enough. lets cash in'. The Mirror should be embarrassed

CesDel

lol @ many barca fans who probably think the same thing

Wait what?:wacko: I don't think that there is any barca fans who thinks that, from what I know everyone knows that fabregas will be on the bench which is why alot of us are against signing fabregas for so much money..

jamrock

Wait what?:wacko: I don't think that there is any barca fans who thinks that, from what I know everyone knows that fabregas will be on the bench which is why alot of us are against signing fabregas for so much money..

i know quite a few, not on here though.

E

estranged

No Barca fan I know thinks/wants Cesc to replace Iniesta and whoever thinks that Barca are chasing Cesc so that he can bench Iniesta is seriously an idiot, and yea Iniesta joining City is the funniest rumor I have heard in a while. If Cesc is to replace anyone it will be Xavi and that even not anytime soon. But anytime that Iniesta is injured having Cesc around is always welcome :) Iniesta had a good season injury wise.

Manuel Traquete

What a great season Andrés had. To me, he was our second best player this season (obviously behind Messi). His ability to take over big matches is second to none, he's one of the few players who actually raise their performance on the big occasion. This season, he was Man of the Match in the home legs vs Arsenal, Shakhtar and Real Madrid, he was absolutely unplayable in these matches. And he was pretty damn good in the final as well.

As far as I'm concerned, and also according to last year's Ballon d'Or vote, Iniesta is the second best player in the world right now. He might not score many goals, but he can take over games in a way no one else can and he's the player you want to have in your team in big matches. He's obviously a bit overshadowed by a once in a generation player in Messi, but then again who wouldn't be?

The suggestion that Cesc would replace Iniesta is downright laughable. Cesc is a good player but he isn't even fit to lace Don Andrés' boots. Iniesta's fitness next season will once again play a pivotal role in our title aspirations.

Home of Barca Fans