Andres Iniesta

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé

You can not forget this goal. Long live, Iniesta.

BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA ... I was just watching that too!!!

IIIINNNIEEEEEEEESTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! I love how the announcer seamlessly transitioned from "Iniesta" to "GOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!" LOL!!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
The magic that is Fernando Palomo. The only real way to watch that goal.

He's one of my favorites to watch football to, ever since that goal. Something so electrifying about that day, an hour and a half of emotions building up, still to this day the only goal that has managed to make me cry. Damn shame ESPN deportes doesn't broadcast CL matches anymore though.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

He's one of my favorites to watch football to, ever since that goal. Something so electrifying about that day, an hour and a half of emotions building up, still to this day the only goal that has managed to make me cry. Damn shame ESPN deportes doesn't broadcast CL matches anymore though.
It's alright man. Palomo called the Villarreal manita the other day ;) tbh I kind of prefer the Fox announcers on CL. They STILL criticize Barca at every opp and it feels good to make them eat their words. If it's a big match, I record both the English and Spanish versions of the Fox broadcast to get different perspectives. I end up watching the match 5-10 times anyway so it gives a fresh feel for the game :lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I don't know whether this is real or not but it's said to be Turkish Iniesta look alike...

AYQurXMCMAEtMAZ.jpg:large

edit:broken pic dammit... :( edit 2:fixed it

when I saw it I was like: :[__________]

Last edited:
F

Flavia

That pic must be photoshoped... he does not look a lot like Iniesta on video:
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=413591844582[/video]

Home of Barca Fans