Andres Iniesta

dalitis8

Banned
He should be given all the time and more before returning to action.

Btw, he was not called by VdB for the upcoming fixtures against the Czech Republic and Scotland. Which is good.

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
Other than the extra brilliance that Cesc brings into the team, his presence makes it much easier to cope with injuries to Xavi/Iniesta (such as in this case) on the field. Makes it less urgent that they should return (therefore, much less chances of recurring injuries) and also allows for rotation and extra rest for our midfielders. This may also lead into Xavi/Iniesta/Cesc having longer careers than otherwise possible, since there will be no need of having to play 60 odd games per season.

It's a win, win, win, win, win, win situation.

*Oh, and the addition of Cesc, has deprived any potential adversary of the possibility of owning him, which basically translates into the fact that Barca currently possess the world's top 3 midfielders...in the world.

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
opwzzc.gif

B

barcelonista

I swear, I missed him so much already, I'm here watching Iniesta compilations on YouTube for an hour now. :lol:

Like a boss:

:cool:

B

barcelonista

puyol, pique and xavi need to sit their asses at home eating tapas and drinking wine

Pique and Puyol should both play for the NT to regain match fitness. Xavi shouldn't play. He will though. Del Bosque is not going to play without Xavi when Iniesta's also injured.

Home of Barca Fans