Andres Iniesta

LaMessiah

Are you pretending to be stupid?

It's not the Cesc injury that I am praising, but the luxury of replacing one top midfielder with another when those injuries do occur...
hey... socrates... it's called sarcasm. and easy on the personal shots. just cuz you use a bunch of SAT words in your online forum posts doesn't mean you're some intellectual powerhouse.

F

Flavia

2011-10-04_ENTRENO_25.JPG

So good to see him back :)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
where was this god when all those players got injured?

i'm trying too hard aren't i? come on guys one religious debate won't hurt

He thought they could take care of themselves for a short while at least, when he was busy, intensely working on the new built in goggles after watching certain activities of one of his creations , you ungrateful thing!

W

Worms

He was on a fag break and Satan managed to play with the controls for a minute

God doesn't smoke and he doesn't have any controls to control people because it would defeat the purpose of giving people free will.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
It really is incredible to think back to just before Iniesta scored - and how different things could have been.

On the verge of back-to-back Man Utd/Chelsea finals... United could have won back-to-back CLs too. No CL in Pep's first year and thus no universal acclamation for his team... A real missed opportunity.

San Andres :worthy:

ZeeMessi

Welcome back to the Don!!! I really cant wait to see him out on the pitch again and hope for the remainder of the season to be injury free.

Home of Barca Fans