Andres Iniesta

LaMessiah

the pale assassin strikes again! great game, great goal
barca really should have put this game away in the opening 10 minutes.

B

barcelonista

Whenever I watch him playing, I think: "He's the best player in the world." Then I see Xavi and say: "No, Xavi is the best." Then I see Messi and I think: "No doubts about who's the best." But then I see Iniesta again ... Man, this is confusing. :keita: (<--- random Keita pic)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The pic says it all, Keita is the best

krustydemotivate.jpg

ZeeMessi

Keita will be missed when he hangs up the boots - you all wait and see when there is no one of his quality wanting to be a squad player!! :p

Watching his goal gets better and better everytime I see it!!! He is truly twinkle toes.

Caps

I've said it upteen times, and just thought I'd pop in to say it again.

Has the second best* pure ball control (ie, control, dribbling, ball manipulation etc) in the world. Is one of a trio of greatest passers in the world. Is one of the most creative players in the world. Is perhaps the most versatile of the best MFs in the world. etc. Iniesta is quite possibly the best all-round player in the world. Messi is a better player, period, of course. But I mean most versatile all-round player. I'm in love with this man (metaphorically :) ). Heck Xavi and Messi too. Easily the three best players in the world.

Messi will go down as one of, of not the greatest player ever. Xavi will go down as one of, if not the best Midfielder ever. Iniesta, unfortunately, I have a bad feeling will be more neglected by history- purely for having played in a time with these two all time greats.

*second only to Messi, but there's no shame in that. Iniestas just unlucky (lucky?) to be in his generation, otherwise we'd be oohing and aahing him instead. Poor guy! He's an orgasmically good dribbler and his ball control makes me go weak at the knees- but he's playing along side perhaps the greatest dribbler and controller of a ball the game has ever seen. His passing and link up play is fantastic, but he's playing alongside perhaps the greatest midfielder and passer of a ball the game has ever seen. The fact that we get to see all three play (and together!) is an honour that will keep me happy for life football wise.*

Home of Barca Fans