Andres Iniesta

LaMessiah

:lol: Iniesta didn't betray Bilbao fans by going to their rivals..
really? use context clues when reading posts, home skillet, it really comes in handy.

and please don't tell me you're condoning that because of what figo did. i hate him as much as the next guy but there's never a reason to do shit like that, gives all cules a bad name.

Galning

Use capital letters, they come in handy as well.
I'm just saying that booing Figo is a lot more comprehensible than booing Iniesta ffs :lol: it's INIESTA! And I kinda enjoyed the pig's head at Figo. He deserved it.

(No idea what home skillet means by the way :/)

Ventus

I'm just saying that booing Figo is a lot more comprehensible than booing Iniesta ffs :lol: it's INIESTA! And I kinda enjoyed the pig's head at Figo. He deserved it.

Lol. I remember how disturbed I was when they showed the picture of the head... I didn't sleep for 2 nights xD

gingerless

Lol. I remember how disturbed I was when they showed the picture of the head... I didn't sleep for 2 nights xD

Weak.

Come by my place, we'll kick and punch chicken live stock and throw them against the wall and do various other manly things

...oh wait I'm not a kfc employee

Phatroonaldo

Brilliant goal. Hopefully we'll see some more of them this season.

Had a poor game at San Mames but he's been brilliant this season. Scored some beauties as well - that dink vs madrid and that goal vs plzen comes to mind. He's getting more and more effective.

Our second best player and he'll keep getting better and better.

LaMessiah

if you read the posts before i mentioned the head, someone said 'we're not much better' in response to the booing of iniesta. i simply pointed out that barca fans are as guilty of being over the top as any others. figo definitely deserved to be booed but not to have things thrown at him that could endanger him. you may not agree, to each their own, but that's how i see it.

home skillet is just a pet name i like to use

CesDel

if you read the posts before i mentioned the head, someone said 'we're not much better' in response to the booing of iniesta. i simply pointed out that barca fans are as guilty of being over the top as any others. figo definitely deserved to be booed but not to have things thrown at him that could endanger him. you may not agree, to each their own, but that's how i see it.

home skillet is just a pet name i like to use

Atleast they didn´t hit him like the bilbao fans who threw a coin at the head of abidal or a mug at the head of alves..

LaMessiah

Fuck Figo, why are we even wasting time discussing that moron.
do you guys even read these threads or just jump in on the current page and insert yourselves into the convo? it was a comparison of how barca fans can be just as ridiculous as the bilbao fans booing iniesta. it's really all pretty simple...

Home of Barca Fans