Andres Iniesta

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
My Catalan friends keep saying Iniesta played once for Catalonia in 2004 but I can't find a video anywhere.

Here is a pic:

tumblr_ldfeowk0FM1qdxgrdo1_400.jpg

And some info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia_national_football_team#Guest_players

Y

Youngie

"Because Catalonia is not a member of either UEFA or FIFA, strict eligibilty rules based on birthplace do not apply"

Is this going to change sometime?

Galning

10nhjtg.jpg

:lol: found this pic online and had to add something, somebody who has a better one?

Thanks Corb, so it is true! Foking epic!

Caramel

My favourite player ever. ( Ronaldo is a strong contender )
Even Messi isn't as classy and nice as this guy.

My hero :wub:

Manuel Traquete

This might be a bold prediction, but I believe that by the time both call it a day, Messi and Iniesta will go down as the two greatest players in Barcelona history.

With Messi stealing all the plaudits, some people tend to forget how insanely great Andrés is:

:worthy: What a player

It's just unbelievable that two of the all-time great dribblers, Messi and Iniesta, are playing at Barca in the same era.

Yugi

timthumb.php

The return to Wembley with the national team was not very productive, but we can imagine that to go back there must always be special.

It’s a great stadium where we enjoyed a Champions League win. This time the result wasn’t positive but the national team was faithful to its style and played a good game; only bad thing was the score.

You’ve won three Champions Leagues and the winning cycle continues. Are you thinking about the final in Munich?

We want to continue this cycle as long as possible. We work hard to play well and reach the final, with a chance to win the title, but there’s still a long way to go.

Is equaling the Dream Team’s four consecutive La Liga titles one of the greatest motivations this season?

It’s a great challenge as these titles are very difficult to achieve. It’s harder every year and we are aware of the fact that it will be very hard again; we have great desire to win again.

moar: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/interviews/iniesta-its-harder-every-year/#ixzz1dtntPJYg
so great, always reffers as a team work and only says something aboyt himself when he is asked
:worthy:

Dinho

It's such a privilege to watch him play. He's my favourite footballer to watch. Even Messi and Ronaldo can't pull off some of the stuff that he produces. He just oozes class.

Home of Barca Fans