Andres Iniesta

X

xaviniesta

Hold me back!!!!!!!!!

epl fan just told me silva > iniesta
1246258527-everybody_panic_.gif

M

mitkoa7x

If i meet the Don in the metro i would hug the shit out of him... those guys are so indifferent it makes me mad

X

xaviniesta

oh, thanks >D

also don't forget that messi's best friends are pinto and alves.

dalitis8

Banned
Hold me back!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago, it was who the fuck is David Silva? And Essien/Lampard/Gerard/Fletcher/Carrick/Modric/Jonas > Iniesta

If the two of them (Silva-Iniesta) were to switch places, he 'd be saying the exact same.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“I think someone touched him with a magic wand so that he can score important goals, like the one in Stamford Bridge at the 94th minute and the one in the World Cup Final (2010).”
— Gerard Pique

Manuel Traquete

Hold me back!!!!!!!!!

:rofl1:

Come on, I like Silva a lot, he's a great player, but he'll never even come remotely close to Andrés. Some Premier League fans are really deluded.

It does raise an interesting question, though. If lesser players like Silva, Mata or even Cesc look/looked so unplayable in the Premier League, just imagine what the Don would do! Think Rome final vs United, only every week :D

dalitis8

Banned
:rofl1:

Come on, I like Silva a lot, he's a great player, but he'll never even come remotely close to Andrés. Some Premier League fans are really deluded.

It does raise an interesting question, though. If lesser players like Silva, Mata or even Cesc look/looked so unplayable in the Premier League, just imagine what the Don would do! Think Rome final vs United, only every week :D

That was against the best EPL side of the last few years at least. So, do the math.

*You also forgot to mention Oriol Romeu, who has only played the Segunda.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
dumbledore'd
He IS the Dumbledore... The greatest sorcerer in the world!!

3 years ago, it was who the fuck is David Silva? And Essien/Lampard/Gerard/Fletcher/Carrick/Modric/Jonas > Iniesta

If the two of them (Silva-Iniesta) were to switch places, he 'd be saying the exact same.

Jonas who?

come on now... I respect the Don and all, but that was his greatest peformance till date. Probably a handful to match but mostly that's the one! You don't see him doing it every now & then!!

He might not exactly be as magical as he is here in Spain... Be it style or the fear factor created by the media that EPL defence is tougher or the genuine injury threat they pose all the time

Home of Barca Fans