Andres Iniesta

M

mitkoa7x

Cmon guys... as much as i love the Don, he is not better than Leo... Leo does that shit all the time and we stopped being as impressed by it as we are when the The Don does it. Andres has a sexy 1st touch when Messi has a lethal 1st touch, i find both of them orgasmic. For me Iniesta is certainly top 3 (along with Xavi and Messi) but he is not #1.
Inieste :wub:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah I know. Leo is number 1. Undisputed. But there is just something about the pale knight...I don't know. He is just so special and elegant on the ball. Messi, xavi, iniesta....the holy trinity. I feel blessed everytime I see them leave players behind.

ivan22

I don't think there's a #1 in Barca. Leo, Don Andres and Xavi share this title! Leo benefits a lot from Xavi/Iniesta, he said that a hundred times. Messi could never boss the midfield like Xavi/Iniesta do, he has another job at barca. And damn he does it well!

lol FAKE! it says February 8 2006!!!

Last edited:

ricknattery

Xavi and Iniesta(along with the rest of Barca players, Pep, president,...) acknowledge Messi is the best in the world.
I love Iniesta and he is one of the best midfielders that ever lived(same with Xavi) but Messi is out of this world, he disputes the GOAT title with the likes of Pele, Maradona, Cruyff and the guy is only 24 ffs!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans