Andres Iniesta

Hatem Ben Arfa

If he never went off injured, I'm sure it would have been a Manita against Madrid.

let's not rush him back and give him a 4 week break to recover.

Juan03

people say barca without messi would struggle blah blah... but i think barca without iniesta is the real problem

I disagree, I'm not denying Iniesta is important, hell, he is the second best player in the world but we are way more dependant on Lio than him. There has been many times when Iniesta has been injured and we've played great and won without problems. I also think no matter who's on the pitch if the rest of the team is playing crap like we did it would be very difficult for someone to shine

and like Maria said, What we miss the most and can cost us in the looming games is Villa and Pedro's contribution up front. Even when if they were not at their best, their sole presence would stretch defenses and give them give them something to worry about.

Last edited:

Maria

It's OK because when Pep retires as Barca coach then Maria can take over... :giggle:

I thought that this is a forum where the majority of the posters are aware of the fact that a victory or a loss in football depends of much more than one player..if you disagree with me, you are more than welcome to bring arguments(and not just "girls don't know about football")..

If he never went off injured, I'm sure it would have been a Manita against Madrid.

let's not rush him back and give him a 4 week break to recover.

Yes..because we saw in Bernabeu how efficient is Iniesta in front of goal..we were also playing very good before he went out..:rolleyes:
We played better than RM from 30'-60'..after Cristiano scored, it's like our players didn't know what to do anymore..
And I didn't hear any of the madridistas saying that they would have qualified if Di Maria(who has been until January their second best player) wouldn't have been injured.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I thought that this is a forum where the majority of the posters are aware of the fact that a victory or a loss in football depends of much more than one player..if you disagree with me, you are more than welcome to bring arguments(and not just "girls don't know about football")..

Yes..because we saw in Bernabeu how efficient is Iniesta in front of goal..we were also playing very good before he went out..:rolleyes:
We played better than RM from 30'-60'..after Cristiano scored, it's like our players didn't know what to do anymore..
And I didn't hear any of the madridistas saying that they would have qualified if Di Maria(who has been until January their second best player) wouldn't have been injured.

that's my opinion. no need to do the rolling of the eyes smiley like an arrogant know-it-all

Madrid would never have come back into the game the way they did had Iniesta stayed on the pitch and we would have scored at least a couple more goals with the chance of a Manita. that's my opinion.

And when I say that, it does not mean that Iniesta is going to score the goals. Surely any Barca fan would realize that it is his ability to create and keep the ball so well that I was talking about. No need for you to bring up his miss at Bernabeu as a stick to beat him with.

ammarfcb

ze special one
didn't Iniesta exchanged shirts with him at Wembly??

UEFA%2BChampions%2BLeague%2Bfinal%2Bfootball%2Bmatch%2BFC%2BBarcelona%2Bvs.%2BManchester%2BUnited%2B%2BUEFA%2BChampions%2BLeague%2Bfinal%2Bfootball%2Bmatch%2BFC%2BBarcelona%2Bvs.%2BManchester%2BUnited%2B%2B%2B15.jpg

Home of Barca Fans