Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
estel bring your gtfo gif in here

Silva = Iniesta :wub:
gallery_83989_34767_13866101784c036b943f758.gif

on popular demand :D

B

barcelonista

This is not even funny because if you read some of his posts in the van Persie thread - he actually means it.

D

danumber10

WOW to you guys lol I never knew my statement could be so controversial. I still think both are great players. Don't forget Silva at his age is the motor of City is a great achievement. He's got sublime passing, dribbling, vision and he can also shoot as well. Quality player ! and of course will hold my opinion. If not at the same level he must be at least only a few steps away from him! Both amazing players though. :beer2:

D

danumber10

if anyone inbterested, check him out. Very underrated player in my opinion. if he played for Barca he'd be compared with zidane

Last edited:

zanela

Silva is a quality player, but as good as Iniesta? No chance. Silva can be marked out of a game, and can be quite anonoymous when its gets tough. But not the don. Not only does Iniesta consistenly bring his A level game on the big occasions, he's one of those rare players you can't man-mark. Silva, was a fine player in La liga, but not this effective he's now. Whilst he has no doubt grown as a player, he's also benefitted playing in a league, whose defences are clueless dealing with agility and skill. And he has gone on record stating how he's found it relatively easy facing the EPL defences than he did in Spain, as the latter is more technically sound. If Silva warrants the current veneration in England, the FA would've a shrine built for Andrés if he played there.

D

danumber10

Silva is a quality player, but as good as Iniesta? No chance. Silva can be marked out of a game, and can be quite anonoymous when its gets tough. But not the don. Not only does Iniesta consistenly bring his A level game on the big occasions, he's one of those rare players you can't man-mark. Silva, was a fine player in La liga, but not this effective he's now. Whilst he has no doubt grown as a player, he's also benefitted playing in a league, whose defences are clueless dealing with agility and skill. And he has gone on record stating how he's found it relatively easy facing the EPL defences than he did in Spain, as the latter is more technically sound. If Silva warrants the current veneration in England, the FA would've a shrine built for Andrés if he played there.
Really good points. It's nice to know there is people out there who know football beyond barca and its players. While I agree that Silva can be anonymous when marked....well what player can't be? even Messi can suffer from this. Iniesta has an advantage.... he plays alongside the player who any manager will send his player to mark ..Messi. When Messi is being marked then Iniesta has freedom to do as he pleases. I think Silva would do great in Barca squad. He's very underrated . He's the only player in City who can create football. The motor behind city.If his success in the EPL proves something is that he can play anywhere. Even in Valencia he was great.

gingerless

excellent video. silva is probably overrated in england but i wouldn't say he's generally overrated or underrated for that matter

Home of Barca Fans