Andres Iniesta

dalitis8

Banned
Michael Cox ‏ @Zonal_Marking · Open
What a lovely pass from Ozil into Benzema for Real's third tonight

Alex Ormstantinople ‏ @ormzzz · Open
@Zonal_Marking On a scale of 1 to 10, just how inferior to Iniesta is Ozil?

Michael Cox ‏ @Zonal_Marking Close
@ormzzz Fairly low on the scale.

:iniesta:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Maria

Spanish logic: death to the guy who handed us the World Cup.

I don't understand the RM fans..every game all they sing is "Jose Mourinho", "Puta Barca, puta Catalunia", "Iniesta muerete" and they were singing something else against Messi and Pep, but didn't understand it. Are the spectators from Camp Nou singing the same every game? Because I only heard something against Mou, Pepe and Cristiano when Barca played against them..and the monkey sounds for Dani and Marcelo were pretty embarassing for both clubs.

M

mitkoa7x

Ese portugues, hijo puta es! and Asesino (towards Pepe) are the only aggressive chants I've heard towards Mou, Pepe and PK7

Alissa

Why do they hate Iniesta so much? Did I miss something? Death chants? Jesus! It's a freaking game people! God how I hate Ultras!!

Maria

Why do they hate Iniesta so much? Did I miss something? Death chants? Jesus! It's a freaking game people! God how I hate Ultras!!

They didn't used too until he gave an interview in catalan and now he is seen as a traitor..and probably hated more than Xavi or Puyol.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The saddest part if after the match Mourinho goes and claps them and only them... And then his spokesman complains about people not cheering enough for his liking...

dalitis8

Banned
I don't understand the RM fans..every game all they sing is "Jose Mourinho", "Puta Barca, puta Catalunia", "Iniesta muerete" and they were singing something else against Messi and Pep, but didn't understand it. Are the spectators from Camp Nou singing the same every game? Because I only heard something against Mou, Pepe and Cristiano when Barca played against them..and the monkey sounds for Dani and Marcelo were pretty embarassing for both clubs.

They also mockingly sing:"Illa, illa, illa, illa Maravilla" sometimes.

How could anyone hate the Don? He's like a puppy. Who the fuck hates puppies?

A club with Mou and Pepe as key figures maybe?

khorne

if the ultras sur are anything like their equivalent in other countries, they don't care for the spanish national team at all. perhaps, in their warped logic, it is "polluted" with catalans, basques, traitors...I mean they are described as rightwinged quasi-nazi group after all, to have this convictions is in itself beyond any logical reasoning. But i believe that, in all fairness, it should be pointed out that this is not the sentiment of every real madrid supporter. ultras shouldn't be taken as club representatives. imagine if people would judge all cules by the antics of the boixos nois for instance.

CesDel

Real Madrid and their fans are really obsessed with Barca. Even when Barca are not playing against them they for some reason always remember Barca, a trait that our fans do not seeing as they only sing chants about them when we are playing them..

Home of Barca Fans