Andres Iniesta

Agri

Who are these neonazi ultras? Never heard of them. They aren't the same thing as ultra sur, are they?

ammarfcb

ze special one
hating the DON is just...

i mean seriously there are footballers that are just impossible to hate and iniesta is at the heart of the list.

La LL

Generally Delightful
People here seem to have forgotten about the Boixos Nois...

... maybe because they were moved to the furthest corner of Camp Nou to prevent certain incidents and chants (although they can still be heard quite clearly).

Still, Boixos Nois > Ultra Surs

CesDel

There's a reason why Boixos Nois are banned from the camp nou.

I dont understand why Real Madrid dont do the same with those neonazi a.k.a Utra Sur or do they think that its more important for it to be an atmosphere in the stadium than to ban racism from football and if so why where they so angry with Busquets last season??

dalitis8

Banned
Real Madrid and their fans are really obsessed with Barca. Even when Barca are not playing against them they for some reason always remember Barca, a trait that our fans do not seeing as they only sing chants about them when we are playing them..

It's because we are better and have been grilling them for so long.

CesDel

They're still there... they lit a flare during the Leverkusen game.

Ofc its impossible to get rid of all of them but the majority of them are banned. Remember when we played Espanyol like 4 season ago when they lit a flare in their stadium and Laporta got angry with the Espanyol president for letting them in/sold them tickets?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ofc its impossible to get rid of all of them but the majority of them are banned. Remember when we played Espanyol like 4 season ago when they lit a flare in their stadium and Laporta got angry with the Espanyol president for letting them in/sold them tickets?

I think Rosell let them to go in again.

gingerless

horrible performance... was he wearing blinders today? some of the runs he usually picks up were greeted by a pass back to our defenders. had the best chances in the game to score too

Home of Barca Fans