Andres Iniesta

M

mitkoa7x

Surpassing Madrid's Butragueno, Iniesta is the first player ever to play 51 consecutive Liga games without a loss

51 game winning streak would mean that we will be 1st in the league.

Alissa

That pass to Messi. :worthy: Seriously, I couldn't react, how does he do it? Just how? And how on earth did Messi know that he was going to do that because he started making that run before Iniesta's move! That understanding, I have no words! :worthy:

ammarfcb

ze special one
That pass to Messi. :worthy: Seriously, I couldn't react, how does he do it? Just how? And how on earth did Messi know that he was going to do that because he started making that run before Iniesta's move! That understanding, I have no words! :worthy:

tumblr_m1a5ccq8pA1rpsj4xo1_250.gif

tumblr_m1a5ccq8pA1rpsj4xo2_250.gif

beautiful

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I love the fact that he didn't dive in that play, he could have easily dropped to the floor looking for a foul, but he stayed on his feet and made that brilliant pass...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yes he can. The new Zidane.

he is freakishly like Zizou.

everyone says Laudrup because he was one of Iniesta's childhood heroes, but Andres is not comfortable that far up the pitch so he can't be Laudrup.

he's definitely Zidane. a short pale Zidane with more work-rate & consistency but no magnificent psycho temper or set-piece godliness.

he's even running through the Zidane playbook, with epic CL first-time strikes and World Cup Winning Goals. he's won much more at club level (and hopefully will continue to win), but he hasn't dominated a European Championships like Zizou dominated Euro 2000. I guess that's next? lulz.

abual3bed1

he is freakishly like Zizou.

everyone says Laudrup because he was one of Iniesta's childhood heroes, but Andres is not comfortable that far up the pitch so he can't be Laudrup.

he's definitely Zidane. a short pale Zidane with more work-rate & consistency but no magnificent psycho temper or set-piece godliness.

he's even running through the Zidane playbook, with epic CL first-time strikes and World Cup Winning Goals. he's won much more at club level (and hopefully will continue to win), but he hasn't dominated a European Championships like Zizou dominated Euro 2000. I guess that's next? lulz.

thank you

Home of Barca Fans