Andres Iniesta

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m1c9g18pFu1qm7mjso1_500.gif

tumblr_m1c9g18pFu1qm7mjso2_500.gif

he's control is just so beautiful :wub:

khorne

he is freakishly like Zizou.

everyone says Laudrup because he was one of Iniesta's childhood heroes, but Andres is not comfortable that far up the pitch so he can't be Laudrup.

he's definitely Zidane. a short pale Zidane with more work-rate & consistency but no magnificent psycho temper or set-piece godliness.

he's even running through the Zidane playbook, with epic CL first-time strikes and World Cup Winning Goals. he's won much more at club level (and hopefully will continue to win), but he hasn't dominated a European Championships like Zizou dominated Euro 2000. I guess that's next? lulz.

talking about that, I've actually never seen any set pieces from iniesta, the only exception was during a qualifier against scotland, when xavi was injured he took a few corner kicks (and quite nicely, as far as corner kicks go). i think i can recall some years ago when he was shown a xavi freekick and asked "when are we gonna see something like this from you?" and he answered "well, when they let me" or something similar. I'd like to see him take a free kick once, though, just for the fun.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
he is freakishly like Zizou.

everyone says Laudrup because he was one of Iniesta's childhood heroes, but Andres is not comfortable that far up the pitch so he can't be Laudrup.

he's definitely Zidane. a short pale Zidane with more work-rate & consistency but no magnificent psycho temper or set-piece godliness.

he's even running through the Zidane playbook, with epic CL first-time strikes and World Cup Winning Goals. he's won much more at club level (and hopefully will continue to win), but he hasn't dominated a European Championships like Zizou dominated Euro 2000. I guess that's next? lulz.

As much as I hate that he players for Barcelona, on pure footballing grounds he is my favorite player. It feels a little dirty saying it but he is AWESOME. The most elegant footballer on the planet for sure.

Home of Barca Fans