Andres Iniesta

X

xaviniesta

he was really bad in the first half. lot of miscontrols, misplaced passes etc. was a lot better in the second and once again grabbed a BIG goal.

tho i really want to see more iniesta-busquets-xavi midfield.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
he was really bad in the first half. lot of miscontrols, misplaced passes etc. was a lot better in the second and once again grabbed a BIG goal.

tho i really want to see more iniesta-busquets-xavi midfield.

Agreed on all accounts... However, as much as I want Iniesta, Busquets and Xavi in midfield, we are in for a rude awakening because we all know we've got another thing coming...

Yaotzin

Thankfully we could play Andy Carrol in our midfield and it would still be monstrously good.

Xavi is getting on sadly and has that persistent injury, so transition is necessary.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tumblr_m1x8icHnWY1qlpkzjo14_r1_250.gif

B

barcelonista

Iniesta dedicated his goal to his daughter Valeria, who celebrates her 1st birthday today #fcblive

Wasn't it exactly 12 months ago that he scored against Donezk in the quarter finals and dedicated the goal to his newborn? The Don needs to make more babies, he'd score more often. :worthy:

Ender

Wasn't it exactly 12 months ago that he scored against Donezk in the quarter finals and dedicated the goal to his newborn? The Don needs to make more babies, he'd score more often. :worthy:
This. :lol:

Let's hope his next child is a boy. Perhaps we could get another Iniesta 20 or so years from now.

Home of Barca Fans